Global Process Owner
The process manager is the manager of a specific process:
- He/She monitors the lifecycle of the process and ensures that it is still fit for purpose and use.
- He/She is responsible for the process definition, implementation, scheduling/execution, and continuous improvement.
- He/She manages the convergence, standardization and improvement of the process.
- He/She ensures that the AXA Services process framework is properly used/understood in a mindset “Adopt and not Adapt”.
- He/She is also in charge to share the Roadmap / Releases with customers.
1. Functional knowledge
- Ensure the definition, implementation, and operation of the Global Service Level Management processes for applications and infrastructure.
- Understands ITIL and ITSM fundamentals with a focus on Service Level Management.
- In-depth knowledge of the process workflow and process KPI’s.
- Ability to successfully explain and guide people through the process and handle any low-level process issues.
- Experience in Service Level management in an IT setting.
2. Management or leadership activities
- Act as an interface between Product Management and Markets to provide advice and support to ensure the correct Service Level Management processes are followed and standards applied.
- Ensure interfaces with other ITIL standard processes in GO are proactively managed.
3. Impacts on teams, businesses, or AXA GO
The role is critical to ensure global standards for Service Level Management are adhered to and that processes for monitoring, reviewing, and reporting of agreed levels of service are provided to a high quality for our internal AXA colleagues and external AXA customers. This will be the main driver for measurement, monitoring, and visibility for the global GO Contract Framework.
4. Stakeholder management
Responsible for communicating service level management mandate and progress to all key stakeholders – ensuring any blocking points are effectively managed.
Skills & Proficiency
- Transforming & execution leadership
- Networking leadership
- Vision & strategic thinking
- Transformational leadership
- Infrastructure knowledge
- Applications knowledge
- IT operationsProject Management
- Change & stakeholder management
- Collaborative working
- Decision & execution
- Customer centricity
- Influence & conciliation
- Pragmatic thinking
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our mission of acting for human progress by protecting what matters? Here at AXA we strive to be a responsible employer, placing employee engagement at the heart of its business strategy. Achieving this means creating a workplace built on AXA's Values that foster diversity and equal opportunities for all, promotes employee participation, encourages professional development, and supports employee well-being.
We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 57 countries, our 160,000 employees anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 108 million customers.
AXA is becoming a sustainable tech-led company and at AXA Group Operations we are one of the major catalysts for this transformation.
We set the tone by triggering and empowering the evolution of our insurance business model through technology and innovation, driving its concrete implementation globally at speed, with a high quality of advisory and execution.
We are present across 17 countries with committed, highly qualified teams. We leverage technology, data, sourcing, security and investment allocation in a global way, but also achieve economies of scale and synergies when necessary.
At AXA Group Operations, we want to be recognized in three fields of action:
- State-of-the-art Data Technology to drive customer experience
- State-of-the-art Procurement & Sourcing to drive efficiency and better manage risks
- High-Performing Global Team for stronger partnerships with AXA entities
We bring together the expertise, cultural diversity and creativity of over 8,000 employees worldwide and we’re committed to equal opportunities in all aspects of employment (gender, LGBT+, disabled persons, or people of different origins) and to promoting Diversity & Inclusion by creating a work environment where all employees are treated with dignity and respect, and where individual differences are valued.