GLOBAL FINANCIAL CONTROLLER (M/F)
Global Financial Controller mission is to manage in the timely manner, the financial processes (closing, budgeting and forecast) and to guarantee understandable, accurate and complete analytical data aligned with the finance processes and business strategy. He/She will be supported by Operational/Country Financial Controller in the financial steering activity for Global Workplace Products within AXA GO IT services.
- Establish real partnership and collaboration with the Business Counterpart (IT services, Workplace Products): Head of Department, Product Managers, Account Managers, PMOs, Business Analysts
- Assure regular communication and alignment concerning finance guidelines, tools, understanding the key business drivers, data collection
- Be the Business Partner in the business finance activities: business case, revenue management, P&L, costing, budgeting
Run closing & Budget / Forecast processes
- Support closing activities for the defined scope (French legal entities only): Management of accruals, clearing of financial contracts base, analytical entries accuracy (cost nature, activity type)
- Perform centralized controls to guarantee the accuracy & reliability of Financial information
- Perform analysis on gaps between Actuals and Budget (by cost nature, activity, legal entity…)
- Support the Finance business partner in the Budget/Forecast preparation with contract and charge-back managers
- Coordinate and direct the Budgets & Forecasts completion in OnePlan
- Manage activity / Cost Center validation in OnePlan according to the Division’ architecture and costing rules
Interface and support for the O2C and P2P processes
- Follow the alignment of revenue data in OnePlan /Salesforce/Power BI and Accounting
- Be able to track the contract in the Salesforce
- Support the billing team and business partner in the invoice/cash collection related issues
- Manage Contract, Purchase Orders, and Voucher Validation according to the budget and approval matrix
- Elaboration and presentation to Business Partner and Finance the recurring reporting: Budget exercise, Forecast, Closing, P&L
- Prepare synthesis of information and/ or reporting in the scope of diverse financial analysis, necessary for the decision making
- Financial background with + 5 years proven experience in an international environment
- Knowledge of accounting and controlling principles
- Organized, respecting deadlines, planning & autonomy
- Analytical skills, ability to synthesize complex data
- Rigorous, accurate, and can assure the quality of data provided
- Priority management
- Collaborative, open-minded, transparent, at ease with the global, multicultural, and changing environment
- Good communication skills
- Financial common sense, good knowledge of MS Office Excel
- Good level of expertise on financial tools (Peoplesoft Finance, Anaplan, SharePoint, Salesforce …)
- Fluent English level in speaking and writing is mandatory
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our mission of acting for human progress by protecting what matters? Here at AXA we strive to be a responsible employer, placing employee engagement at the heart of its business strategy. Achieving this means creating a workplace built on AXA's Values that foster diversity and equal opportunities for all, promotes employee participation, encourages professional development, and supports employee well-being.
We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 57 countries, our 160,000 employees anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 108 million customers.
AXA is becoming a sustainable tech-led company and at AXA Group Operations we are one of the major catalysts for this transformation.
We set the tone by triggering and empowering the evolution of our insurance business model through technology and innovation, driving its concrete implementation globally at speed, with a high quality of advisory and execution.
We are present across 17 countries with committed, highly qualified teams. We leverage technology, data, sourcing, security and investment allocation in a global way, but also achieve economies of scale and synergies when necessary.
At AXA Group Operations, we want to be recognized in three fields of action:
- State-of-the-art Data Technology to drive customer experience
- State-of-the-art Procurement & Sourcing to drive efficiency and better manage risks
- High-Performing Global Team for stronger partnerships with AXA entities
We bring together the expertise, cultural diversity and creativity of over 8,000 employees worldwide and we’re committed to equal opportunities in all aspects of employment (gender, LGBT+, disabled persons, or people of different origins) and to promoting Diversity & Inclusion by creating a work environment where all employees are treated with dignity and respect, and where individual differences are valued.