Assistant Manager, GI Distribution (Local Brokers)
GI Distribution department partners GI intermediaries such as GI Agents, Brokers and Financial Advisors to bring profitable growth to the company. This includes liaising with internal stakeholders to being value-services to our intermediary partners for the benefit of our insured customers.
A glimpse of your daily mission:
- Execute team strategy for GI Distribution (Local Brokers) and create long term goals and objectives aligned with company strategic direction
- Identify new business opportunities, leads negotiation and closes business deals and maintains extensive knowledge of the current market conditions
- Portfolio management of designated accounts
- Create and nurture long term business relationships with intermediaries
Development of New Business
- Grow the business in line with the corporate distribution strategy
- Strategize, lead and guide the team’s sales activities and interaction towards achieving agreed new business and existing business goals, including costs and sales
- Establish rapport for long term relationship with partners to facilitate the development of profitable business and sustainable relationships
- Maximise the multi-channel capability of the Company and build business models, comprising sales management and training and development programmes, appropriate to each channel
- Maintain and develop existing and new customers through appropriate propositions and ethical sales methods, to optimize quality of service, business growth, and customer satisfaction
- Network with market players to promote AXA products
- Identify and attend appropriate conferences/industry events and co-ordinate marketing activity and corporate hospitality with the purpose of developing new and existing relationships and raising the company profile
Channel and Key Account Management
- Execute individual and lead the team’s action plan to achieve targeted results for agents/brokers/financial advisers under his/her care
- Nurture long term business relationships with agents/brokers/financial advisers
- Attend and present at internal and external customer meetings
Production Reports & Support
- Review accounts/portfolio, prepare insurance summary, statistics report and implement strategies where applicable
- Monitor and report on market and competitor activities
- Tertiary qualification or professional qualification in General Insurance
- At least 5 to 7 years of General Insurance experience preferably with knowledge of Property & Casualty and Personal insurance
- Experience in leading a team with sales coaching skills
- Customer centric with strong communication skills
- Organized and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Results orientated and works well under pressure
AXA Insurance is part of the AXA group, a worldwide leader in insurance and asset management, with 160,000 employees serving 108 million clients in 57 countries.
Present in Singapore since 1969, AXA Insurance has been serving the general and life insurance needs of individuals and companies in Singapore through a wide range of innovative products. As one of the top global insurers in Singapore, AXA Insurance protects more than a third of a million customers in Singapore. As a company whose business is about protecting people, AXA Insurance is committed to building a stronger and safer society by empowering customers to live better lives.
For more information, please visit www.axa.com.sgDiscover a stimulating environment, based on excellence on a global scale. Are innovation and initiative important to you? Do you focus on solutions? Are you customer-orientated? We offer a wealth of career opportunities and a wide variety of positions in many fields. We want our employees to enjoy fulfilling careers and keep moving their careers in the right direction, whether at home or across the globe.
Our size and diversity of activities means our people have many opportunities to evolve, by moving roles cross-functionally or internationally, based on their performance and aspirations. At AXA, all work and no play isn’t our way. We’re creating the future with more inclusive, agile work environments. Speak to us to find out more.