PMO IT Finance Manager
Supports Head of PMO in providing financial oversight, governance and management information for the strategic programs’ stakeholders and governance forums. Responsible for financial control and consolidation across the project portfolio
The key accountability is to ensure the financial integrity of the financial management and financial reporting for strategic and transversal programs and projects..
- Ensuring that projects are following agreed financial management processes
- Provide consolidated view of portfolio financial health – budget, actuals, accruals, reforecast
- Ensure that IT Project cost centre are established according to agreed model
- Provide regular Management Information on internal/external spend
- Create & maintain financial KPI’s & feed back into programmes to ensure accuracy of forecasts (e.g. run rate analysis, resource utilisation etc)
- Review, challenge & support IT PM’s on SOW financial content – vendor (internal and external) estimates, financial modelling & deal structuring to support project goals
- Hire and build capability (as per demand) with a flexible pool of PMO project accountants to ensure IT project financial needs are met
- Provide coaching to project team members and on-the-job training (as required).
- Prepare Individual Performance Assessment (project based) for team ensuring the inclusion of feedback on development needs and training requirements.
- University graduate, preferably in Business, Finance, IT or related disciplines.
- Minimum of 10 years IT project financial experience in project finance with thorough understanding of IT finance throughout the project lifecycle
- Advanced Excel user (pivot tables, macros, graphics and reporting
- Ability to influence and negotiate desired outcomes remotely
- Excellent verbal and written English communication and presentation skills
Nice to have qualifications:
- CPA, CIMA or Chartered accounting qualifications
- MBA or equivalent
- Project Management Professional (PMP) or Prince2 or Scaled Agile Framework or PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our mission of acting for human progress by protecting what matters? Here at AXA we strive to be a responsible employer, placing employee engagement at the heart of its business strategy. Achieving this means creating a workplace built on AXA's Values that foster diversity and equal opportunities for all, promotes employee participation, encourages professional development, and supports employee well-being.
We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 57 countries, our 160,000 employees anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 108 million customers.
AXA is becoming a sustainable tech-led company and at AXA Group Operations we are one of the major catalysts for this transformation.
We set the tone by triggering and empowering the evolution of our insurance business model through technology and innovation, driving its concrete implementation globally at speed, with a high quality of advisory and execution.
We are present across 17 countries with committed, highly qualified teams. We leverage technology, data, sourcing, security and investment allocation in a global way, but also achieve economies of scale and synergies when necessary.
At AXA Group Operations, we want to be recognized in three fields of action:
- State-of-the-art Data Technology to drive customer experience
- State-of-the-art Procurement & Sourcing to drive efficiency and better manage risks
- High-Performing Global Team for stronger partnerships with AXA entities
We bring together the expertise, cultural diversity and creativity of over 8,000 employees worldwide and we’re committed to equal opportunities in all aspects of employment (gender, LGBT+, disabled persons, or people of different origins) and to promoting Diversity & Inclusion by creating a work environment where all employees are treated with dignity and respect, and where individual differences are valued.