Digital Experience Researcher
At AXA Health we're looking for a Digital Experience Researcher to join our wider Digital Experience team. In this role you will drive the digital research to inform our digital design as part of our Digital Strategy. The Digital Experience Researcher will translate proposition and business requirements into optimal research delivery, use qualitative and quantitative user research, considering a variety of stakeholder groups including customers, colleagues and providers to provide best in class digital experiences.
The successful applicant in this role will enable the adoption and growth of digital products and channels. At AXA we’re adopting a hybrid way of working, empowering our people to balance their time between home and the Tunbridge Wells office in a way that works best for them, their team and our customers.
What you'll be doing:
- Align digital experience research to AXA Health’s digital product and channel roadmaps, ensuring that digital experience research and insight informs decisions.
- Ensure that the omni-channel digital experience design is consistent across all digital touchpoints and evolves in line with our ambitious digital strategy.
- Coordinate user testing and be responsible for defining key success metrics to be reported on once designs are live.
- Work closely with digital experience designers, digital product, digital channel, proposition, data and technology colleagues in defining, designing and delivering digital experiences for our users.
- Experience in conducting digital experience research in multiple formats and utilising multiple research techniques.
- Knowledge of digital technologies and applications. Understanding of how data systems, back-end systems, front-end systems and APIs work together to power digital experiences.
- A sufficient level of data literacy and ability to synthesise multiple sources of information into actionable insight.
- Ability to provide examples of prior digital experience research work.
- Ability to work alongside and influence stakeholders in order to deliver optimal digital experiences.
- Ideally, experience of working in, or for, corporate and regulated environments.
With a presence in over 60 countries, and 165,000 employees serving the needs of 107 million customers, AXA is big.
But never too big to care for every single person who works here. So when you join us, we promise to put our collective might behind you and your career.
You’ll work in an open and supportive environment where you’ll be developed, challenged and encouraged to move around to achieve even bigger and better things – nationally and internationally. You’ll learn directly from senior leaders, from the best in our business. And you’ll enjoy real responsibility, really early on.
Every large company today talks about supporting diversity and inclusion. But at AXA UK, these values form an integral part of everything we do. For us, it’s about bringing together the best talent, helping people to realise their full potential by being 100% themselves at work and delivering outstanding service to everyone – regardless of difference.
AXA Health is the UK healthcare specialist for the AXA Group. Whatever our customers’ health goals, we help them get there. That could be getting someone physio for an injury that’s holding them back, or finding them the right specialist to take their treatment forward. Our team are experts in their fields: from experienced cancer nurses to pioneering data analysts; from our highly respected customer service team to our wide-ranging in-house team of clinicians. We all work together to be the best we can be.
One of the best things about joining AXA is our rewards package. At AXA UK, we’re appreciative of the people who work for us and our rewards package is reviewed regularly to reflect that. You can expect to receive:
- Competitive annual salary
- Annual company & performance-based bonus
- Contributory pension scheme (up to 12% employer contributions)
- Life Assurance (up to 10 x annual salary)
- 28 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- Opportunity to buy up to 5 extra days leave or sell up to 3 days leave
- AXA employee discounts
- Gym benefits
AXA is proud to support the needs of our employees and as such understands everyone has individual work and home life responsibilities. We are therefore happy to discuss flexible working arrangements for this role, should this be a requirement for you.
At AXA, we want to become one of the most inspiring companies to work for and to achieve this ambition, we need the best talent to come and work for us. We look for candidates with the right skills and values to join us and selection is based on a fair and equal process. As a financial services company, all successful candidates will be subject to preemployment checks, so we can ensure regulatory compliance.
We’re proud to be committed to equal opportunities and welcome applications from all backgrounds. In order to apply, click ‘Apply Now’ and you’ll be able to upload your profile/CV from there. If you require an alternative method of applying, please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.