We have a fantastic opportunity for a Digital Experience Manager to join the AXA Health team initially on a 12-month Fixed Term Contract. Digital experience is accountable for ensuring consistency of experience across all digital channels. e.g. app, portal, APIs, for all audiences; members, business partners, intermediaries and colleagues. Digital Experience is also accountable for defining new digital experiences as the needs of our customers and business evolve.
The Digital Experience Manager will translate proposition and business requirements into optimal designs, use qualitative and quantitative user research to provide best in class digital experiences, and enable the adoption and growth of digital products and channels. At AXA we’re adopting a Hybrid way of working, empowering our people to balance their time between home and the Tunbridge Wells office in a way that works best for them, their team and our customers.
What you'll be doing:
- Design the digital channels and product components as part of our Digital Strategy.
- Align digital experience to AXA Health’s digital product and channel roadmaps.
- Ensure that digital experience research and insight informs decisions and that omni-channel digital experience design is consistent across all digital touchpoints and evolves in line with our ambitious digital strategy.
- Work closely with digital product, digital channel, proposition, data and technology colleagues in defining, designing and delivering digital experiences for our users.
- Experience in conducting digital experience research.
- Proven experience in creating high and low fidelity designs, wireframes and prototypes for digital products and channels.
- Knowledge of digital technologies and applications. Understanding of how data systems, back-end systems, front-end systems and APIs work together to power digital experiences.
- Ability to provide examples of prior digital experience research and design work.
- Ability to work alongside and influence stakeholders in order to deliver optimal digital experiences.
- Ideally, experience of working in, or for, corporate and regulated environments.
With a presence in over 60 countries, and 165,000 employees serving the needs of 107 million customers, AXA is big.
But never too big to care for every single person who works here. So when you join us, we promise to put our collective might behind you and your career.
You’ll work in an open and supportive environment where you’ll be developed, challenged and encouraged to move around to achieve even bigger and better things – nationally and internationally. You’ll learn directly from senior leaders, from the best in our business. And you’ll enjoy real responsibility, really early on.
Every large company today talks about supporting diversity and inclusion. But at AXA UK, these values form an integral part of everything we do. For us, it’s about bringing together the best talent, helping people to realise their full potential by being 100% themselves at work and delivering outstanding service to everyone – regardless of difference.
AXA Health is the UK healthcare specialist for the AXA Group. Whatever our customers’ health goals, we help them get there. That could be getting someone physio for an injury that’s holding them back, or finding them the right specialist to take their treatment forward. Our team are experts in their fields: from experienced cancer nurses to pioneering data analysts; from our highly respected customer service team to our wide-ranging in-house team of clinicians. We all work together to be the best we can be.
One of the best things about joining AXA is our rewards package. At AXA UK, we’re appreciative of the people who work for us and our rewards package is reviewed regularly to reflect that. You can expect to receive:
- Competitive annual salary
- Annual company & performance-based bonus
- Contributory pension scheme (up to 12% employer contributions)
- Life Assurance (up to 10 x annual salary)
- 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- Opportunity to buy up to 5 extra days leave or sell up to 3 days leave
- AXA employee discounts
- Gym benefits
AXA is proud to support the needs of our employees and as such understands everyone has individual work and home life responsibilities. We are therefore happy to discuss flexible working arrangements for this role, should this be a requirement for you.
At AXA, we want to become one of the most inspiring companies to work for and to achieve this ambition, we need the best talent to come and work for us. We look for candidates with the right skills and values to join us and selection is based on a fair and equal process. As a financial services company, all successful candidates will be subject to preemployment checks, so we can ensure regulatory compliance.
We’re proud to be committed to equal opportunities and welcome applications from all backgrounds. In order to apply, click ‘Apply Now’ and you’ll be able to upload your profile/CV from there. If you require an alternative method of applying, please send an email to: email@example.com.
#LI-Remote #feelgoodhealth #health2