Actuarial Analyst / Assistant (IFRS 17 team)
- Perform and provide explanations of the quantitative impact study of transition and simulation of earnings patterns for products in accordance with the Group’s guidelines and IFRS 17 principles
- Prepare and pursue to enhance the data to arrive at accurate valuation for the transition strategy
- Develop and adapt actuarial reporting tools and modelling from design to implementation and user acceptance test
- Maintain a clearly documented audit trail of data, assumptions, methods and financial results, as well as up-to-date documentation of processes
- Coordinate with other project team members on the development of different work steams
- Assist in the communication of the new standard with risk, finance and various stakeholders
- University graduate in Actuarial Science, Mathematics, Statistics or related disciplines
- 1-2 years' experience in life insurance industry, fresh graduates are welcomed
- Able to work independently as well as a good team player
- Strong ability to organize and detail oriented
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Self-motivated, able to work under pressure
- Good command of business English, both in written and spoken form
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers.
 Including customers of AXA China Region Insurance Company Limited, AXA China Region Insurance Company (Bermuda) Limited (incorporated in Bermuda with limited liability), and AXA General Insurance Hong Kong Limited AXA Corporate Solutions, AXA Matrix Risk Consultants, AXA Insurance Company, and AXA Art with AXA XL’s insurance and reinsurance operations combined
We offer excellent career prospects and attractive remuneration package to the right candidates.