Provide administrative support to the European Head of Transactions including extensive travel and diary support. Provide admin support to the Transactions team
- Manage one or more diaries and schedule, plan and coordinate meetings, training and other events as required, including preparation of meeting materials, coordination of logistics, preparation of attendee information and preparation of agenda.
- Manage regular and ad-hoc committee meetings. Collect and prepare reports as required for use in committee meetings. Take minutes as required. Provide support for power point presentations as and when required.
- Prepare expense claim forms in a timely manner. Prepare purchase orders and arrange receipting once the invoice is due for payment.
- Manage travel arrangements within AXA Travel Policy (including Taxis).
- Arrange for all necessary IT equipment and resolve problems for new staff members. Maintain SharePoint site.
- Provide ad-hoc support for senior managers and teams
- Experience of working with high volume of work and against tight deadlines
- Previous experience in a similar role desirable
Knowledge and Skills
- Demonstrated ability to work both autonomously and collaboratively and adapt to changing priorities in a fast paced environment.
- Superior organisational skills – ability to multi-task effectively
- Proven ability to effectively coordinate calendars, schedules and meetings
- Ability to maintain accurate and timely minutes & correspondence
- Excellent computer skills with various software packages including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Excellent communication skills (fluency in English)
- Ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality and professionalism at all times
- Ability to work autonomously and adapt quickly to changing circumstances
- Capacity to deal with time pressure
- Excellent interpersonal skills, good listening skills, capacity to deal with senior management, ability to interact easily inside and outside the firm
- Team spirit
- Positive and enthusiastic mind set, with a “can do” attitude
- Determined to facilitate situations in order to achieve results
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers.
We are an active, long-term, global, multi-asset investor focused on enabling more people to harness the power of investing to meet their financial goals. By combining investment insight and innovation with robust risk management we have become one of the largest asset managers in Europe, managing €746bn in assets as of the end of 2017. We employ about 2,400 people around the world and operate out of 21 countries.
We are proud to foster a high-performance culture, which means that we seek to recruit and retain people who are not only technically-skilled but also globally-minded, innovative and able to leverage their unique perspectives and life experiences to support our success as a company.
AXA IM is committed to building an inclusive culture, valuing diversity and supporting the career progression of all employees.