Asset Management Associate
The Associate is responsible for the management and value creation of a portfolio consisting of retail / office / residential / logistics / alternative assets.
The Associate proposes and implements the best value creation strategy for each assets of his / her portfolio and is responsible for:
- Define the asset strategy, prepare annual business plans including action plans and corresponding financial models (DCF), ensure consistency with investors’ strategy, obtain approval from investors or Investment Committee and follow-on the implementation of the action plan
- Prepare, optimise and monitor the asset budget (revenues, opex and capex) with the property managers or asset operators
- Monitor external valuations
- Monitor asset KPI’s and contribute to reporting of the investors
- Manage property managers and all external servicers related to the asset
- Supervise the property, manage tenancy issues, claims and supervise potential law suits with legal advisors
- Define and implement the marketing and letting strategy and conduct major lease negotiations
- Collect and analyse all relevant and updated data / documentation at asset level (technical, legal, tax and commercial data) and ensure the legal conformity and the liquidity of assets
- Propose relevant product evolutions or asset repositioning under the guidance of the HoAM. Management refurbishment coordinating with internal and/or external development experts.
- Set-up ESG specific action plans on his/ her portfolio with specific targets in line with the Group’s policy.
- Coordinate all internal and external stakeholders,
- Prepare and manage disposals under the supervision of the HoAM (broker selection, strategy and process set up, data room, valorisation, RFP, etc...)
- Educated degree in business, economics or real estate
- RICS accreditation would be a plus
- Proven track record in real estate: several years of experience in an asset & investment manager / property company / letting or investment agent / professional advisory firm in the real estate industry, possibly with a specific expertise [preference for logistics and residential,
- Good knowledge of real estate markets
- Good understanding of legislations and financial techniques related to real estate investments
- Accomplished interpersonal skills, ability to work efficiently in a team in an international and matrix environment
- Autonomous, initiative, entrepreneurial and result driven culture
- Strong analytical and synthesis capacity
- Verbal and written communications and presentation skills
- Creative thinking, capability to develop innovative solutions
- Fluent in English
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers.
We are an active, long-term, global, multi-asset investor focused on enabling more people to harness the power of investing to meet their financial goals. By combining investment insight and innovation with robust risk management we have become one of the largest asset managers in Europe, managing €746bn in assets as of the end of 2017. We employ about 2,400 people around the world and operate out of 21 countries.
We are proud to foster a high-performance culture, which means that we seek to recruit and retain people who are not only technically-skilled but also globally-minded, innovative and able to leverage their unique perspectives and life experiences to support our success as a company.
AXA IM is committed to building an inclusive culture, valuing diversity and supporting the career progression of all employees.