- Contribute to AXA GO GETD development by designing, developing, and implementing software solutions meeting business requirements.
- Design, develop and improve upon the computer programs / software solutions, including business apps, operating systems, network control systems and social networks.
- Regularly asses the users 'needs together with the customers/product owners, while applying agile principles when relevant.
- Follow industry best practices and software engineering practices. Align and improve AXA engineering standards.
- Determine operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.
- Develop software solutions by studying information needs; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the software development lifecycle.
- Prepare and install solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming.
- Develop software verification plans and quality assurance procedures together with Quality Assurance Engineers
- Document and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation => Create & maintain meaningful documentation of the developed code.
- Improve operations by conducting systems analysis; recommending changes in policies and procedures.
- Update job knowledge by studying state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques, and computing equipment; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Develop secure software and apply secure coding principles. Protect confidential / secret data.
- Provide information by collecting, analysing, and summarizing development and service issues.
- Create & maintain meaningful documentation of the developed code.
Required competencies & assessments:
- Node.js developer with knowledge of REST APIs to join a strategic project in a multinational framework.
Mandatory technical skills:
- Node.js with Express.js
- Ajax, JSON and RESTful web services
- Versioning tools, in particular, GIT
- Cloud architecture and docker
- Testing and debugging
- Logging strategies for production software
Desired technical skills:
- Modern DevOps mindset
- Openshift: Container application platform
- Functional programming
- English (mandatory)
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our mission of acting for human progress by protecting what matters? Here at AXA we strive to be a responsible employer, placing employee engagement at the heart of its business strategy. Achieving this means creating a workplace built on AXA's Values that foster diversity and equal opportunities for all, promotes employee participation, encourages professional development, and supports employee well-being.
We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 57 countries, our 160,000 employees anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 108 million customers.
AXA is becoming a sustainable tech-led company and at AXA Group Operations we are one of the major catalysts for this transformation.
We set the tone by triggering and empowering the evolution of our insurance business model through technology and innovation, driving its concrete implementation globally at speed, with a high quality of advisory and execution.
We are present across 17 countries with committed, highly qualified teams. We leverage technology, data, sourcing, security and investment allocation in a global way, but also achieve economies of scale and synergies when necessary.
At AXA Group Operations, we want to be recognized in three fields of action:
- State-of-the-art Data Technology to drive customer experience
- State-of-the-art Procurement & Sourcing to drive efficiency and better manage risks
- High-Performing Global Team for stronger partnerships with AXA entities
We bring together the expertise, cultural diversity and creativity of over 8,000 employees worldwide and we’re committed to equal opportunities in all aspects of employment (gender, LGBT+, disabled persons, or people of different origins) and to promoting Diversity & Inclusion by creating a work environment where all employees are treated with dignity and respect, and where individual differences are valued.