Senior PMO Analyst
AXA GO in Puchong, Malaysia predominantly providing infrastructure services to both on-premises and cloud solutions, Managing regional and local data centers, Cloud computing, Application monitoring & support, Change, Problem and Incident management, Cyber security, Program & project management services to largely AXA business entities in Asia and few European countries. AXA GO continuously investing on developing new innovative services to support AXA business.
We are fortifying our PMO function in AXA GO Malaysia to monitor and track project deliveries and activities.
This role will work closely with the PMO Manager and PMO back office resources to deliver the PMO function.
Manage and support key processes :
- Demand Management Process
- Project Delivery Process
- Other auxiliary processes
Perform PMO Analysis & Reporting Activities
- Manage the Demand Management process & Project Delivery process from the reception of Clients’ Request, AXA GO Proposals until Project Completion is validated.
- Work with Project Managers and SMEs to track project health & outlook and provide guidance to them.
- Prepare, analyse and report project status (e.g. Planned Vs Actual for project financials, schedule, milestone progress, completion %, critical issues & risks)
- Ensure all projects adhere to the AXA GO internal standards and processes.
- Collect lessons learned from projects and propose improvement actions plan.
- Develop and maintain Executive Dashboard and PMO portals.
- Conduct periodic project audits.
- Support improvements on the internal PMO processes, tools and workflows.
- Support the PMO manager/Lead for reviews with Clients’ PMOs and business escalations.
- At least 2 years experience in project deliveries within the IT industry
- At least 3 years Project / Programme Management Office experience essential
- Bachelor degree holder
- Experienced in Project Management concepts PMP or PRINCE2, ITIL knowledge (preferred)
- 2 years experience in Project management concepts
- Good Analytic skills.
- Structured and well organized.
- Good communication skills in English, written and oral.
- Committed and reliable.
- Teamwork spirit.
- Inquisitive and willing to crack unstructured problems with minimal supervision.
- Good knowledge of MS Offices tools (Excel, MS PowerPoint, Word, Power BI). Preferred deep knowledge experience in Power BI and Excel
- ITIL certified is preferred but not required
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our mission of acting for human progress by protecting what matters? Here at AXA we strive to be a responsible employer, placing employee engagement at the heart of its business strategy. Achieving this means creating a workplace built on AXA's Values that foster diversity and equal opportunities for all, promotes employee participation, encourages professional development, and supports employee well-being.
We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 57 countries, our 160,000 employees anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 108 million customers.
AXA is becoming a sustainable tech-led company and at AXA Group Operations we are one of the major catalysts for this transformation.
We set the tone by triggering and empowering the evolution of our insurance business model through technology and innovation, driving its concrete implementation globally at speed, with a high quality of advisory and execution.
We are present across 17 countries with committed, highly qualified teams. We leverage technology, data, sourcing, security and investment allocation in a global way, but also achieve economies of scale and synergies when necessary.
At AXA Group Operations, we want to be recognized in three fields of action:
- State-of-the-art Data Technology to drive customer experience
- State-of-the-art Procurement & Sourcing to drive efficiency and better manage risks
- High-Performing Global Team for stronger partnerships with AXA entities
We bring together the expertise, cultural diversity and creativity of over 8,000 employees worldwide and we’re committed to equal opportunities in all aspects of employment (gender, LGBT+, disabled persons, or people of different origins) and to promoting Diversity & Inclusion by creating a work environment where all employees are treated with dignity and respect, and where individual differences are valued.