Learning and Development Partner
- execute People Development & Wellbeing strategy on a global scale
- managing and deploying global/transversal projects and programs within the scope of PDW
- globally coordinating the delivery of global programs (e.g. leadership programs)
- Execute GO’s strategy as well as the People Development & Wellbeing strategy by
- Understanding the business challenges of Group Operations and its business units
- Working closely with key stakeholders in business units/countries, the local/global HR teams and other CoEs (e.g. Workforce Evolution team) and by creating a strong partnership with them
- Having a proactive approach and acting as consultant to the business
- Translating stakeholders’ challenges into adequate PDW solutions
- Defining, designing and deploying PDW solutions for her/his perimeter and for a transversal scope with an end2end responsibility (incl. coordination with Group Operations countries, when needed)
- Ensuring the implementation, follow-up and operational management by offering programs/projects, process, solutions, educational methodology, tools, KPI, dashboard, and all appropriate, digital, innovative and agile supports.
- managing a dedicated budget (depending on the roles & responsibilities in the team) and by ensuring efficiency and fairness cross-GO
- Grow state of the art knowledge and a network with top providers/experts by
- Continuously following new PDW innovations, practices and trends, and identify project and opportunities to test them within Group Operations
- Benchmark with other companies to get new ideas and ensure market competitiveness
- Creating and optimizing innovative partnerships with service providers acting in the training and HR development ecosystem.
- Strong ability to work in a global matrix environment & with senior executives
- Strong in design and execution of projects and programs within the scope of PDW
- Ability to build collaborative relationships with internal and external stakeholders [ and to grow a strong network
- Good multi-cultural understanding and application as well as ability to drive global results while remaining sensitive to local environments and cultural issues.
- Decision making and ability to work independently in a complex environment
- Facilitation, negotiation and influencing skills to achieve results in a matrix management environment
- Strategic thinking to deal with complex challenges/transformations with the right balance. Ability to navigate through change as well as manage change, especially in a fast-changing environment
- Good business acumen / IT business / Digital background. Good knowledge of digital trends, IT transformation and understanding of their impact on the business, culture and management. Sense of innovation, digital and agility.
- Good project and program management practices in complex and multicultural environment.
- Good PDW competencies and proven track record in defining, designing and delivering innovative L&D solutions
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- System thinking capability.
- Excellent listening and communication skills
- English proficiency is mandatory. Other languages of GO countries are a plus.
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our mission of acting for human progress by protecting what matters? Here at AXA we strive to be a responsible employer, placing employee engagement at the heart of its business strategy. Achieving this means creating a workplace built on AXA's Values that foster diversity and equal opportunities for all, promotes employee participation, encourages professional development, and supports employee well-being.
We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 57 countries, our 160,000 employees anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 108 million customers.
AXA is becoming a sustainable tech-led company and at AXA Group Operations we are one of the major catalysts for this transformation.
We set the tone by triggering and empowering the evolution of our insurance business model through technology and innovation, driving its concrete implementation globally at speed, with a high quality of advisory and execution.
We are present across 17 countries with committed, highly qualified teams. We leverage technology, data, sourcing, security and investment allocation in a global way, but also achieve economies of scale and synergies when necessary.
At AXA Group Operations, we want to be recognized in three fields of action:
- State-of-the-art Data Technology to drive customer experience
- State-of-the-art Procurement & Sourcing to drive efficiency and better manage risks
- High-Performing Global Team for stronger partnerships with AXA entities
We bring together the expertise, cultural diversity and creativity of over 8,000 employees worldwide and we’re committed to equal opportunities in all aspects of employment (gender, LGBT+, disabled persons, or people of different origins) and to promoting Diversity & Inclusion by creating a work environment where all employees are treated with dignity and respect, and where individual differences are valued.