Reinsurance Accounts Analyst
Within the Technical department, the selected candidate will be responsible for a portfolio of clients, which will manage autonomously, under the supervision of the Reinsurance Accounts and Reporting Leader. The main responsibilities will be:
- Contract monitoring: - calculation of the key indicators of profitability
- Analysis of actual claims recoverability
- Review of the reinsurance contract provisions
- Receive, review and register Reinsurance accounts
- Analyze and reconcile Reinsurance accounts and cash matching
- Consolidate all results by client
- Managing new business
- Defining and implementing reporting
- Set up reporting formats with our partners
- Presentation of monthly reports to Management
- Liaise with other Departments and provide information to comply with External Reporting
- Deal with any client queries in relation to the Reinsurance accounts
The list is not exhaustive, additional reasonable duties may be required from time to time.
Add in details
- Master in Finance / Accounting or similar education profile with minimum 5 years’ experience
- Understanding of Reinsurance arrangements
- Experience of life and non-life products, especially in Credit & Lifestyle protection
- Proficiency in accounting for reinsurance operations
- Strong analytical skills with an attention to detail
- Ability to evolve in a multicultural and dynamic environment
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the business and with a portfolio of Reinsurance Partners.
- Knowledge of Microsoft office tools and SAS / Hyperion database management
- Fluency in English and one other European language preferred (written and spoken)
AXA Group is the world leader in insurance and asset management. We protect and advise our clients at every step in their lives, by offering products and services which satisfy their needs in the areas of insurance, personal protection, saving and asset management. AXA is the leading insurance brand worldwide, with over 100 million clients. We are transforming from payer to partner for our client, with a strong focus on risk prevention.
Our mission: Empower people to live a better life.
Our values: Customer First, Courage, Integrity and One AXA.
AXA Partners is an AXA transversal business unit offering a wide range of solutions in assistance services, travel insurance and credit protection.
AXA Partners’ role is also to implement innovative solutions emerging from the AXA Innovation unit.
Combining passion with advanced expertise, we design and deliver worldwide solutions for partners and communities. We protect what matters, when it matters.
By joining AXA Partners, you will work in a responsible company, which offers a real culture of expertise & diversity. Our focus is on accelerating the development of everyone’s skills, whilst offering attractive and competitive compensation and opportunities for professional development and growth.
Additionally, at AXA, we work to make a real difference to people - when amazing things happen and when we create opportunities for a better life, the feeling of pride is extraordinary.