Service Transition Engineer (H/F)
Contribute to AXA Services development by making sure applications are designed and implemented in a fully integrated environment, with the highest possible level of automation
The Integration engineer designs, implements, and integrates AXA services in an innovating environment (relationship between Front (proximity) and backend (Global Services)). He / She takes into account business continuity, monitoring, and security & defining roles and responsibilities to operate the pattern with the highest possible level of automation.
He/She may have to manage numerous stakeholders in a complex environment & multi-entities (potentially international).
He/She manages the low-level design and can ask for additional services on GS side if it doesn't yet exist in the services catalog.
His/Her position may also require the incumbent to work in a team and individual work setting contributing to all aspects of system integration including design, needs analysis, design review, testing, implementation, and validation.
- Manage regular discussions with other departments/domains to understand their needs for integration & transversal services
- Gather and analyze data to establish system requirements
- Draft technical instructions, engineering plans, technical designs, and other systems integration related documents
- Develop work plans and estimates as they relate to systems integration work tasks and team members
- Design & contribute to building integration or transversal services
- Research, evaluate, and recommend systems/equipment/technologies based upon internal client needs
- Contribute to building integration ecosystem roadmap on one / several domains by bringing his technical expertise
- Contribute to building the high-level design of integration solutions
- Collaborate with architects to ensure services alignment with roadmaps and understanding of the effect on the organization’s information architecture
- Coordinate with regional teams the local implementation of the solutions
- Ensure that the services deployed are aligned with the Service Catalog and Security Compliance Standard
- Provide costs of each component and support to Service Manager to build costing/pricing
- Support the local implementation of the services
- Plan and execute knowledge transfer activities to ensure smooth project transition to the support organizations, and will participate, in a consultative capacity, in problem management to ensure a stable environment
- Contribute to the Quality Assurance process by developing and testing changes, generating unit test cases, and ensuring that the new changes integrate seamlessly in the current integration ecosystem.
- Provide internal clients with post-installation and integration support
- Gather the voice of the internal customers to improve & adapt the products of its department/domain
- Ensure the consistency of services builds in its department/domain.
- Ensure security & compliance on his / her scope.
- Ensure link between Proximity team and Global Services
- Functional knowledge
Contribute to the operation of the Global Service Introduction and Transition processes for applications and infrastructure.
Detailed understanding of the product lifecycle and the operational processes applicable to a product
Knowledge to be able to anticipate QoS impacts of a product in operations
- Management or leadership activities
Act as an interface between Product Management, Markets, and Global Service Centre to provide advice and support to ensure the correct Service Introduction and Transition processes are followed and standards applied. Ability to escalate to the Service Introduction Manager as appropriate.
- Impacts on teams, businesses, or AXA GO
The role is critical to act as a gatekeeper between the products and the operational organization to ensure the correct standards are applied to deliver the right level of Quality of Service for our internal AXA colleagues and external AXA customers. This will be the main driver for the Quality of Service for the company. Confirm readiness of the service
- Technical proficiency
IT Operations proficiency - experience and ability to analyze the impact of a product in an operational environment
- Stakeholder management
Responsible for communicating service introduction mandate and progress to all key stakeholders – ensuring any blocking points are effectively managed.
Managerial skills :
- Transforming & execution leadership
- Networking leadership
- Vision & strategic thinking
- Transformational leadership
Technical skills :
- Infrastructure knowledge
- Applications knowledge
Transversal skills :
- Change & stakeholder management
- Collaborative working
- Decision & execution
- Customer centricity
- Influence & conciliation
- Pragmatic thinking
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our mission of acting for human progress by protecting what matters? Here at AXA we strive to be a responsible employer, placing employee engagement at the heart of its business strategy. Achieving this means creating a workplace built on AXA's Values that foster diversity and equal opportunities for all, promotes employee participation, encourages professional development, and supports employee well-being.
We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 57 countries, our 160,000 employees anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 108 million customers.
AXA is becoming a sustainable tech-led company and at AXA Group Operations we are one of the major catalysts for this transformation.
We set the tone by triggering and empowering the evolution of our insurance business model through technology and innovation, driving its concrete implementation globally at speed, with a high quality of advisory and execution.
We are present across 17 countries with committed, highly qualified teams. We leverage technology, data, sourcing, security and investment allocation in a global way, but also achieve economies of scale and synergies when necessary.
At AXA Group Operations, we want to be recognized in three fields of action:
- State-of-the-art Data Technology to drive customer experience
- State-of-the-art Procurement & Sourcing to drive efficiency and better manage risks
- High-Performing Global Team for stronger partnerships with AXA entities
We bring together the expertise, cultural diversity and creativity of over 8,000 employees worldwide and we’re committed to equal opportunities in all aspects of employment (gender, LGBT+, disabled persons, or people of different origins) and to promoting Diversity & Inclusion by creating a work environment where all employees are treated with dignity and respect, and where individual differences are valued.