Quality of Service & Major Incident Manager
The Quality of Service & Major Incident Manager will manage the MIM & QoS Central team, in particular the Management of Major Incident, The Change Management and the Problem Management.
The QoS & MIM Manager will have to ensure that:
- The definition of Incident, Problem and Change processes
- The organization of a 24/7 MIM team, and maintain an “On call / On duty” method
- Management of Change Advisory Board
- Management of Problem Advisory Board
- Management of Daily QoS Follow Up
- QoS Governance with our partners, AXA GO for example
- Support the Regional QoS Governance
- Support the harmonization of QoS practices for all IT teams.
- Be involved in Agility, DevOps and Cloud transformations to ensure that AXA Partners get the advantages of them on QoS
- BS degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent
- 10+ years of experience in Service management and Project Management
- ITIL Certification mandatory
- Bilingual or very fluent in English. French speaking is a plus.
- A friendly professional demeanour and ability to excel in a transversal environment
- Strong analytical and detail-oriented aptitude; a high degree of accuracy is required
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Ability to manage time effectively, set priorities and meet deadlines
- Ability to learn and adapt to change
AXA Group is the world leader in insurance and asset management. We protect and advise our clients at every step in their lives, by offering products and services which satisfy their needs in the areas of insurance, personal protection, saving and asset management. AXA is the leading insurance brand worldwide, with over 100 million clients. We are transforming from payer to partner for our client, with a strong focus on risk prevention.
Our mission: Empower people to live a better life.
Our values: Customer First, Courage, Integrity and One AXA.
AXA Partners is an AXA transversal business unit offering a wide range of solutions in assistance services, travel insurance and credit protection.
AXA Partners’ role is also to implement innovative solutions emerging from the AXA Innovation unit.
Combining passion with advanced expertise, we design and deliver worldwide solutions for partners and communities. We protect what matters, when it matters.
By joining AXA Partners, you will work in a responsible company, which offers a real culture of expertise & diversity. Our focus is on accelerating the development of everyone’s skills, whilst offering attractive and competitive compensation and opportunities for professional development and growth.
Additionally, at AXA, we work to make a real difference to people - when amazing things happen and when we create opportunities for a better life, the feeling of pride is extraordinary.