MISSION / JOB PURPOSE
As part of the GOAsia Service management extended team, the Problem manager is responsible for the management of the Problem Management process, as defined as part of GO ITIL processes.
The Problem manager will work during normal business hours but shall be required to work outside business hours in some occasions so as to support Service management teams activities.
DIMENSIONS / KEY OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Conduct and coordinate problem registration based on the submitted information
- Perform the initial categorization and prioritization of the problems
- Coordinate problem investigation and solution implementation control
- Coordinate the communication with the teams responsible for incident resolution and change implementation
- Coordinate known error monitoring and review
- Manage the formal problem closure
- Follow the process and tools
- Able to drive problem identification and root cause analysis, resolution activities independently with less supervision
- Able to drive with common objective to minimize and mitigate the risk with cross team supports independently with less supervision
- Produce root cause analysis report for P1/P2 incidents; or escalated P3 within committed SLA
- Ensure preventative action is taken to prevent problems being replicated from one system / environment to another
- Correlate recurring incidents to problems and provide feedback to application teams for possible requests to change application
- Ensure mitigation of the repeat issues
- Ensure proper follow of the process and tools operation
ITIL foundation certified; added advantage with ITIL intermediate; DevOps foundation certification but not a must
At least involved in major incident or problem management role for 3 years with cross functional or matrix organization environment
Excellent command in oral and writing of English business writing; good collaboration skill
Basic knowledge for Distributed, Network domain, added advantage in AWS/Azure in foundation level
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our mission of acting for human progress by protecting what matters? Here at AXA we strive to be a responsible employer, placing employee engagement at the heart of its business strategy. Achieving this means creating a workplace built on AXA's Values that foster diversity and equal opportunities for all, promotes employee participation, encourages professional development, and supports employee well-being.
We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 57 countries, our 160,000 employees anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 108 million customers.
AXA is becoming a sustainable tech-led company and at AXA Group Operations we are one of the major catalysts for this transformation.
We set the tone by triggering and empowering the evolution of our insurance business model through technology and innovation, driving its concrete implementation globally at speed, with a high quality of advisory and execution.
We are present across 17 countries with committed, highly qualified teams. We leverage technology, data, sourcing, security and investment allocation in a global way, but also achieve economies of scale and synergies when necessary.
At AXA Group Operations, we want to be recognized in three fields of action:
- State-of-the-art Data Technology to drive customer experience
- State-of-the-art Procurement & Sourcing to drive efficiency and better manage risks
- High-Performing Global Team for stronger partnerships with AXA entities
We bring together the expertise, cultural diversity and creativity of over 8,000 employees worldwide and we’re committed to equal opportunities in all aspects of employment (gender, LGBT+, disabled persons, or people of different origins) and to promoting Diversity & Inclusion by creating a work environment where all employees are treated with dignity and respect, and where individual differences are valued.