Delivery Project Manager
With over 102 million customers in 56 countries, AXA's strong global franchises and three lines of expertise - Property & Casualty, Life & Savings and Asset Management - provide a distinctive business portfolio. As a company whose business is to protect people, we have a responsibility to leverage our skills, resources and risk expertise to build a stronger and safer society. To achieve our mission, we are committed to redefining the standards of our business so that we truly differentiate ourselves and earn the trust of our key stakeholders.
As an integral part of AXA, at AXA Group Operations (AXA GO) we create innovative technology and data solutions to help AXA fulfil its ambition of being a customer-focused, tech-led company. AXA GO is a young and dynamic division launched in 2019 and comprises 8,000 employees across 17 countries all around the globe from Paris, France to Pune, India. We are the ones providing advice, steering technological choices and giving AXA access to innovations that will support its transformation into a customer-centric tech-led company. For this, we work in close partnership with all AXA entities.
Within the Business & Data business unit, the Data, BI & Analytics (DBIA) department is responsible to design, deliver and maintain products to AXA Group entities, from presales, project delivery, operation and maintenance of solutions.
Ensure the respect of the project commitments and BAU on the Data BI and Analytics products for AXA Group Operations in relation to the entities.
- Be the single point of contact for the entity: centralize requests, instruct them with the help of your colleagues, and guarantee the quality of the response
- Animate the relationship with the entity (ies) for which you are responsible during monthly points, for the follow-up of the commitments made, the budget and the perspectives (new needs / projects / products / services)
- Measure and monitor compliance with SLA commitments for the products / services used by your entity (ies)
- Alert on problems and incidents when they occur, organize the definition of the action plan with DBIA teams, and communicate regularly on progress to the entity
- Operationally manage the teams in charge of project delivery and BAU in compliance with the commitments made
Business / technical skills:
- At least 6 years' experience in leading IT projects
- General knowledge of BI and data
- Knowledge of IT (Microsoft Azure, Cloud ...)
- Capable of ensuring that a schedule and milestones are respected by all project contributors
- Ability to functionally and transversally manage several teams
- Master of agility and associated tools for delivery (project and BAU)
- Definition and monitoring of the budget
- Integrity: you say what you do and you do what you say: making and respecting the commitments made are important to you
- Put collaboration and collective success at the heart of your actions, whether with your colleagues on site or remotely (other sites in France, Portugal, etc.)
- Are enthusiastic, you know how to instill a positive and constructive team dynamic despite a sometimes difficult context
- Knowing how to adapt your message to the interlocutor
- Good interpersonal skills, rigor of work, positive attitude, and strong autonomy
- Capable of negotiating with our AXA entities
- Fluent English practiced in an international context.
- Able to identify changes and their impacts on the project,
- Able to identify problems and their causes, and to be proactive.
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our mission of acting for human progress by protecting what matters? Here at AXA we strive to be a responsible employer, placing employee engagement at the heart of its business strategy. Achieving this means creating a workplace built on AXA's Values that foster diversity and equal opportunities for all, promotes employee participation, encourages professional development, and supports employee well-being.
We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 57 countries, our 160,000 employees anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 108 million customers.
AXA is becoming a sustainable tech-led company and at AXA Group Operations we are one of the major catalysts for this transformation.
We set the tone by triggering and empowering the evolution of our insurance business model through technology and innovation, driving its concrete implementation globally at speed, with a high quality of advisory and execution.
We are present across 17 countries with committed, highly qualified teams. We leverage technology, data, sourcing, security and investment allocation in a global way, but also achieve economies of scale and synergies when necessary.
At AXA Group Operations, we want to be recognized in three fields of action:
- State-of-the-art Data Technology to drive customer experience
- State-of-the-art Procurement & Sourcing to drive efficiency and better manage risks
- High-Performing Global Team for stronger partnerships with AXA entities
We bring together the expertise, cultural diversity and creativity of over 8,000 employees worldwide and we’re committed to equal opportunities in all aspects of employment (gender, LGBT+, disabled persons, or people of different origins) and to promoting Diversity & Inclusion by creating a work environment where all employees are treated with dignity and respect, and where individual differences are valued.