Internal Communication Specialist (F/M/X)
AXA GO aims to be a catalyst in helping to transform the global AXA Group into a sustainable tech and data-led organization that encompasses the right level of security and compliance while driving efficiency and better managing both physical and cyber risks.
By joining our AXA Group Operations communications team of dynamic, passionate and creative individuals from all over the world, you’ll benefit from a true international work dimension that’s intrinsic to AXA. You’ll be working for a company gathering 8,000 employees across no less than 17 countries, from Malaysia to Morocco, who are working together to deliver state-of-the-art Tech, Data and Sourcing solutions for AXA - a Top-50, Fortune 500 global insurance company.
If all things digitization, cybersecurity and transformation of global organizations, get your creative juices flowing, then you could be the candidate we are looking for. Your role will give you the opportunity to work first-hand with key leaders and top experts in their field, in charge of implementing next-generation innovative and secure solutions to ensure AXA’s development. Your role will be to support these leaders and experts by creating impactful internal communications strategies, with the aim of reinforcing our business-to-tech ecosystem and fostering a strong sense of belonging among the teams as well as highlighting elements that make the company an attractive, purpose-led place to work.
- Working within the Communication Projects team of Group Operations Transformation, you will be the communication specialist responsible for accompanying several transformation projects. Your projects will primarily focus on aspects of cultural and/or digital transformation that impact AXA Group Operations employees and/or those of other entities within the AXA organization.
- Topics could include everything from our values and priorities to reorganizations and the deployment of new workplace tools.
- Work with key stakeholders to define and maintain strategic communication plans on your topics.
- Ensure the validation and roll-out of those plans.
- You will develop and/or supervise the production of communication assets for your plans, as well as those of your colleagues whenever necessary.
- Develop your own supports when appropriate (written articles, social media posts, PowerPoint presentations, mails, scripts, etc.).
- Produce that content to a high level of quality in either French or English.
- Supervise the work of agencies/experts (internal or external) responsible for producing other collateral (video, podcasts, illustrations, etc.).
- When necessary for your plans or as backup for your colleague you will produce online events dedicated to specific communities. This involves maintaining agendas and mailing lists, suggesting topics, producing basic slide content and handling online logistics with the specialist teams.
- As the communication specialist responsible for your topics, you will contribute to the definition, implementation and roll-out of the global communication strategy by pitching, integrating and aligning your strategy with a global framework and calendar.
Technical and professional skills:
- Degree in Communication, Translation, Languages
- Strong communications skills (including strong mastery of oral and written communication)
- Strong stakeholder management
- Fluent in English and French (native written skills in one of the two)
- Proven capacity to work in transversal, multicultural teams
- Experience in project management (planning, budgeting, etc.)
- Experience in change or transformation projects
- Experience in the hosting of online events
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, SharePoint, Teams and Yammer
- Ability to use narrative persuasively in English and French
- Ability to manage different types of stakeholders (Executives, Managers and Experts)
- Ability to drive change
- Strong team player, including ability to work in multi-cultural team
- Autonomy, ability to multi-task, prioritize and deliver on time
- Dynamism, reactivity, commitment
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our mission of acting for human progress by protecting what matters? Here at AXA we strive to be a responsible employer, placing employee engagement at the heart of its business strategy. Achieving this means creating a workplace built on AXA's Values that foster diversity and equal opportunities for all, promotes employee participation, encourages professional development, and supports employee well-being.
We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 57 countries, our 160,000 employees anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 108 million customers.
AXA is becoming a sustainable tech-led company and at AXA Group Operations we are one of the major catalysts for this transformation.
We set the tone by triggering and empowering the evolution of our insurance business model through technology and innovation, driving its concrete implementation globally at speed, with a high quality of advisory and execution.
We are present across 17 countries with committed, highly qualified teams. We leverage technology, data, sourcing, security and investment allocation in a global way, but also achieve economies of scale and synergies when necessary.
At AXA Group Operations, we want to be recognized in three fields of action:
- State-of-the-art Data Technology to drive customer experience
- State-of-the-art Procurement & Sourcing to drive efficiency and better manage risks
- High-Performing Global Team for stronger partnerships with AXA entities
We bring together the expertise, cultural diversity and creativity of over 8,000 employees worldwide and we’re committed to equal opportunities in all aspects of employment (gender, LGBT+, disabled persons, or people of different origins) and to promoting Diversity & Inclusion by creating a work environment where all employees are treated with dignity and respect, and where individual differences are valued.