DevOps Engineer (H/F)
We are a dynamic team with an entrepreneurial spirit, whose principal force is keeping the lead in innovation and fast digitalization.
Our mission is to leverage cutting-edge technologies and data to improve the customer's journey while facing the claim experience. Customer satisfaction is our top priority and we re-design better claim processes to unlock sustainable sources of profitability for AXA entities.
Being part of DevOps team, you will work closely with a team of highly talented pool of Data Scientists, Data Engineers, Software Engineers, Product Managers and Domain Experts.
The team is global and located in France (Paris), Spain (Barcelona), Singapore, and Switzerland (Lausanne).
Your mission is to design best-in-class innovative AI-based products/environment evolutions and support their implementation, make sure the target levels of quality, performance, security are reached and customers' expectations are met.
- Collaborate with other DevOps team members (functional and technical team members) to design, develop, implement and document existing and new types of services/applications for clients in an innovating environment, helping to bridge the gap across processes and teams.
- Operate using agile methodologies to improve time to market for customers.
- Consider business continuity, application monitoring, and security to ensure continuous integration and operate with the highest possible level of automation.
- Coach and support AXA Group Operations teams involved in the deployment projects.
- Advise when the Support team needs to be triggered and contributes problem description and solving.
- Facilitate experience sharing between AXA Group Operations and Clients facing similar challenges.
Profile & Environment
- Previous experience as a DevOps / DevSecOps
- Autonomous and highly motivated: able to conduct a project efficiently and by yourself.
- Strong willingness to learn: not afraid of new technologies or new paradigms.
- Excited to work on a fast-delivering team, solving complex issues
- Experience: more than 5 years in operations and production
- Education specialized in Software engineering
- Expert level in web application production-oriented development
- Good capacity to understand and build an application architecture
- Collaboration proactively with the product development team in agile methodology (Scrum or Kanban)
- Ability to communicate with stakeholders
- Knowledge of AWS, Azure, and Google Cloud Platform
- Global notion of Docker and CI/CD
- Good English communication is mandatory, French is optional
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our mission of acting for human progress by protecting what matters? Here at AXA we strive to be a responsible employer, placing employee engagement at the heart of its business strategy. Achieving this means creating a workplace built on AXA's Values that foster diversity and equal opportunities for all, promotes employee participation, encourages professional development, and supports employee well-being.
We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 57 countries, our 160,000 employees anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 108 million customers.
AXA is becoming a sustainable tech-led company and at AXA Group Operations we are one of the major catalysts for this transformation.
We set the tone by triggering and empowering the evolution of our insurance business model through technology and innovation, driving its concrete implementation globally at speed, with a high quality of advisory and execution.
We are present across 17 countries with committed, highly qualified teams. We leverage technology, data, sourcing, security and investment allocation in a global way, but also achieve economies of scale and synergies when necessary.
At AXA Group Operations, we want to be recognized in three fields of action:
- State-of-the-art Data Technology to drive customer experience
- State-of-the-art Procurement & Sourcing to drive efficiency and better manage risks
- High-Performing Global Team for stronger partnerships with AXA entities
We bring together the expertise, cultural diversity and creativity of over 8,000 employees worldwide and we’re committed to equal opportunities in all aspects of employment (gender, LGBT+, disabled persons, or people of different origins) and to promoting Diversity & Inclusion by creating a work environment where all employees are treated with dignity and respect, and where individual differences are valued.