GO Asia Financial Controller
- Heads the GO Asia transversal controlling functions
- Supports and counsels the GO Asia CFO in daily decision related to the GO Asia finance teams, strategic directions, financial governance and acts as the CFO delegate/ representatives on major projects (Divestments, shared assets, etc)
- Primary contact for Entity finance teams
- Acts as the deputy for the GO Asia CFO whenever relevant
Regional Financial Controller
- Accountable for the integrity of AXA GO Asia financial processes and deliverables
- Oversee shared platforms financials and functioning of the 2 Peoplesoft entities in Hong Kong
Leads STRATEGY & EFFICIENCY team
- Leads AXA GO Global Finance Partnering
- Leads finance and strategic support to Hosted functions
- Leads strategic reviews and Efficiency programs / initiatives stemming for AXA GO in Asia
Leads FP&A team
- Leads Business partnering within AXA GO in Asia and with AXA entities
- Leads One GO SFL communication and tracking
- Manages Projects Controlling
- Leads AXA GO Asia FP&A
- Leads Costs to Revenues & Revenues to costs analysis
- Accountable for process and deliverables related to reporting, budgeting, forecasting and financial analysis
Leads COSTING team
- Defines, updates and communicates price card for GO Asia IT catalog of services and services hosted and invoiced through GO Asia; Ensures alignment with AXA standards
- Supports quotation process to Entities (projects + BAU); Approves X2 quotations to be issued when relevant
- Defines, updates and communicates Resources price card (BAU + projects)
- Defines BAU billing schedules (quarterly + true ups) as per MSA
- Leads Yearly Invoice True Up calculation
Leads FINANCE TRANSFORMATION team
- Ensures alignment between AXA GO Finance Asia processes and AXA global Finance standards
- Facilitates standardized AXA GO Finance processes and reports across Asia
- Leads lean and efficiency initiatives for Finance functions across AXA GO Asia, collecting and sharing best practices across Asia and AXA
- Leads implementation of systems changes to adapt to new internal policies
- Ensure quality Assurance for accounting and controlling processes
Leads Financial Governance
- Accountable for the establishment and maintenance of financial governance forums
- Accountable for the establishment and maintenance of joint governance forums with AXA Asia entities for projects, agreed savings, inter-company transactions (BAU &/or projects)
- Hire and build capability for Finance teams
- Provide coaching to team members and on-the-job training (as required)
- Prepare Individual Performance Assessment for team ensuring the inclusion of feedback on development needs and training requirements.
- Ensure succession planning is in place n, n-1 and n-2
- Master’s Degree in finance or equivalent such as qualified/ certified Accountant or Chartered Financial Analyst
- 8-15 years corporate experience as an executive manager or equivalent; at least 3 years of working experience in the Insurance field an advantage
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office to include: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe
- Proficient in business metrics and strong analytical and numeric skills.
- Experience in leading and managing teams - multi-site and multi-cultural
- Good understanding of the financial practices and policies including statutory requirements in both Manila and Hong Kong
- Capability to work in a culturally diverse, dynamic environment and is delivery orientated.
- Candidate needs to be proactive, self-starter with strong problem-solving skills.
- Client centric, highly organized, result-oriented, analytical and autonomous
- Strong communication skills are critical as is the ability to influence positive outcomes through negotiation with key stakeholders.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication and presentation skills
- Excellent inter-personal and negotiation skills
- Ability to communicate effectively and confidently with internal and external stakeholders
- Demonstrable strategic leadership, with the flexibility and resilience to influence across a broad spectrum of internal and external stakeholders
- High level of integrity, professionalism and pragmatism
- Ability to work under pressure, multi-task and prioritize competing responsibilities in order to meet strict deadlines and delivery pressures in a changing business environment
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our mission of acting for human progress by protecting what matters? Here at AXA we strive to be a responsible employer, placing employee engagement at the heart of its business strategy. Achieving this means creating a workplace built on AXA's Values that foster diversity and equal opportunities for all, promotes employee participation, encourages professional development, and supports employee well-being.
We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 57 countries, our 160,000 employees anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 108 million customers.
AXA is becoming a sustainable tech-led company and at AXA Group Operations we are one of the major catalysts for this transformation.
We set the tone by triggering and empowering the evolution of our insurance business model through technology and innovation, driving its concrete implementation globally at speed, with a high quality of advisory and execution.
We are present across 17 countries with committed, highly qualified teams. We leverage technology, data, sourcing, security and investment allocation in a global way, but also achieve economies of scale and synergies when necessary.
At AXA Group Operations, we want to be recognized in three fields of action:
- State-of-the-art Data Technology to drive customer experience
- State-of-the-art Procurement & Sourcing to drive efficiency and better manage risks
- High-Performing Global Team for stronger partnerships with AXA entities
We bring together the expertise, cultural diversity and creativity of over 8,000 employees worldwide and we’re committed to equal opportunities in all aspects of employment (gender, LGBT+, disabled persons, or people of different origins) and to promoting Diversity & Inclusion by creating a work environment where all employees are treated with dignity and respect, and where individual differences are valued.