Project Manager, Transformation and Delivery
Senior Project Manager is the person who leads the development of the large scale / complex project from initiation, planning, execution, regulation to closure. The SPM is responsible to provide guidance of the project team's operations towards achieving all the agreed upon goals within the set scope, time, quality and budget standards. Ultimately, SPM is accountable to ensure the project deliver as planned.
- Define and document the projects scope, resource requirements and work plan
- Define and document the quality, risk and communications plan for projects
- Establish, lead and motivate the project team to carry out all project tasks and deliverables according to agreed time and cost estimates.
- Enroll and encourage project stakeholders to provide support and involvement required to ensure a projects' success
- Chair and facilitate project status/design meetings including brainstorming, decision making and issue resolution
- Team management including prioritization, delegation and review of tasks and deliverables
- Communication (written and oral) to all project stakeholders on project progress, issues and status, including senior stakeholders at C-level
- Participate in training/developing business analysts in project management techniques and skills
- Assisting Project Sponsor in developing a business case where the business rationale is clearly understood and defendable
- Incorporating benefits tracking into project to ensure benefits are monitored correctly after project completion.
University Graduate or above, preferable in Business Information, Technology, Business Administration
Over 8+ years of project management experience in insurance or bank industry; ideally with experience in digital-related implementation project. Candidates with more experience will be considered as Senior Manager
Proven track record in conduct comprehensive business and project analysis independently
Strong presentation skill and able to present complex situations/problems preciously
Knowledge / working experience
Strong self-initiation and ownership
Strong analytical, creative problem solving skills, able to challenge status quo
Excellent verbal and written communication skill
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers.
 Including customers of AXA China Region Insurance Company Limited, AXA China Region Insurance Company (Bermuda) Limited (incorporated in Bermuda with limited liability), and AXA General Insurance Hong Kong Limited AXA Corporate Solutions, AXA Matrix Risk Consultants, AXA Insurance Company, and AXA Art with AXA XL’s insurance and reinsurance operations combined
We offer excellent career prospects and attractive remuneration package to the right candidates.