Network Engineer (Mcafee Web Gateway)
As Web Gateway expert you must have technical experience on user or application’s internet access delivery, strong collaboration, and customer relation skills to carry out all responsibilities below:
- Prepare User migration from on prem web gateways to Cloud solution. Assess the web gateway/proxy needs or situation and plan the requirement to migrate.
- Manage the migration of user from on prem solution to Mcafee Web gateways Solution
- Manage incident related to web gateway migration program.
- Analyze user or application internet activities for security purpose.
- Analyze user or application internet activities for performance improvement.
- Support Mcafee webgateways global solution
- Raise service request or incident ticket to Vendor or provider
- Work closely with workplace support teams to support device browsing issue
- Work closely with AD support teams to support authentication issue
- Work closely with Cyberdefense teams on security request and issue.
- Proxy or web gateway Assessment
- Workshop Meeting with Workplace and opco IT
- Low Level Designs
- Migration plan
- Service update
- Knowledge Transfer
Mandatory skills & experience
- Webgateways security role and key design.
- Mcafee webgateway solution on premise & cloud
- Migrating users from on premise proxy to Mcafee web gateways Cloud solution.
- TLS inspection mechanisms.
- Active Directory and Authentication mechanisms
- End Point Protection mechanisms (Antivirus, EDR, DLP)
- Microsoft Windows Device, Mac Os Device web browsing
- Firewalling and Loabdlancing technology
- Network and security key principles on Internet, LAN/WAN, SDWAN, Remote access VPN, Split tunneling
Highly preferred but not mandatory skills
- Hands on experience in private/public cloud networking is an advantage
- Hands on experience in Cisco Nexus and Catalyst platform related technologies
- Good understanding of standard routing protocols: BGP, EIGRP, OSPF, etc.
- Experience of managing Cisco Unified Communications IP telephony (CUCM, CUC) and VoIP protocol such as H.323 and SIP will be an advantage
- Good understanding of Genesys Cloud solution will be an added advantage.
- University degree (engineer profile) with +8 years’ experience in Network Domain in an international and Matrix organization,
- Communication skills – Exhibits strong skills in listening, spoken and written communication, collaboration, and the ability to work in a global team.
- Openness and reaching out – Strong human relationship skills, exhibit curiosity and can see opportunities in situations, not just problems
- International profile – A proven ability to work effectively in an international environment. In addition, exhibits a strong proficiency in English
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our mission of acting for human progress by protecting what matters? Here at AXA we strive to be a responsible employer, placing employee engagement at the heart of its business strategy. Achieving this means creating a workplace built on AXA's Values that foster diversity and equal opportunities for all, promotes employee participation, encourages professional development, and supports employee well-being.
We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 57 countries, our 160,000 employees anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 108 million customers.
AXA is becoming a sustainable tech-led company and at AXA Group Operations we are one of the major catalysts for this transformation.
We set the tone by triggering and empowering the evolution of our insurance business model through technology and innovation, driving its concrete implementation globally at speed, with a high quality of advisory and execution.
We are present across 17 countries with committed, highly qualified teams. We leverage technology, data, sourcing, security and investment allocation in a global way, but also achieve economies of scale and synergies when necessary.
At AXA Group Operations, we want to be recognized in three fields of action:
- State-of-the-art Data Technology to drive customer experience
- State-of-the-art Procurement & Sourcing to drive efficiency and better manage risks
- High-Performing Global Team for stronger partnerships with AXA entities
We bring together the expertise, cultural diversity and creativity of over 8,000 employees worldwide and we’re committed to equal opportunities in all aspects of employment (gender, LGBT+, disabled persons, or people of different origins) and to promoting Diversity & Inclusion by creating a work environment where all employees are treated with dignity and respect, and where individual differences are valued.