Senior Proofpoint L3 Engineer
Level 3 Support Team member for Proofpoint Global Email Security platform.
- Provide L3 operational support to the Proofpoint global platform, such as but not limited to: Platform planned maintenance, updates and upgrades; monitoring system maintenance, updates and upgrades; migrations; consolidations; deployments; project support.
- Familiar with email protection from threats including Phish, BEC, imposter and others
- Handles email security and other related security incidents
- Familiar with MX records, DNS, Active Directory, SSO, SAML
- Implementation of email security standards such as SPF, DKIM and DMARC
- Implementation of security standards such as SIEM
- Enhance security of email infrastructure by implementing controls to manage and mitigate risks
- Analysis and implementation of perimeter email security and email routing solutions
- Building Standard Operation Processes for operations of the platform
- Manage Knowledge Transfer of operations to L2 teams
- Ensure compliance with Group Security policies
- Collaborate with M365, CTO, Cyber Defense, Group Security teams
Must have skills
- Minimum of 3-5 or more years of senior experience with Proofpoint Cloud Services
- Minimum of 3-5 or more years of experience in email security
- Works independently with little or no supervision
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent technical teamwork, and interpersonal skills
- Willing to work in strong team environment, constantly teaching and learning from other team members
- Ability to foster working relationships with the team, IT Management and Client departments
- Ability to explain technical concepts to the business users in the context of business requirements
- Maintains a solid working knowledge of Information Security principles and practices
- English – Daily business level proficiency (spoken/written)
Nice to have skills
- Experience architecting and implementing email security solutions
- ISC2 Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) or equivalent
- Experience in scripting using PowerShell or Python
- Broad knowledge of information systems including Windows security, network security, systems development, communication networks, security software/hardware and operating systems other than Windows
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our mission of acting for human progress by protecting what matters? Here at AXA we strive to be a responsible employer, placing employee engagement at the heart of its business strategy. Achieving this means creating a workplace built on AXA's Values that foster diversity and equal opportunities for all, promotes employee participation, encourages professional development, and supports employee well-being.
We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 57 countries, our 160,000 employees anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 108 million customers.
AXA is becoming a sustainable tech-led company and at AXA Group Operations we are one of the major catalysts for this transformation.
We set the tone by triggering and empowering the evolution of our insurance business model through technology and innovation, driving its concrete implementation globally at speed, with a high quality of advisory and execution.
We are present across 17 countries with committed, highly qualified teams. We leverage technology, data, sourcing, security and investment allocation in a global way, but also achieve economies of scale and synergies when necessary.
At AXA Group Operations, we want to be recognized in three fields of action:
- State-of-the-art Data Technology to drive customer experience
- State-of-the-art Procurement & Sourcing to drive efficiency and better manage risks
- High-Performing Global Team for stronger partnerships with AXA entities
We bring together the expertise, cultural diversity and creativity of over 8,000 employees worldwide and we’re committed to equal opportunities in all aspects of employment (gender, LGBT+, disabled persons, or people of different origins) and to promoting Diversity & Inclusion by creating a work environment where all employees are treated with dignity and respect, and where individual differences are valued.