UX / UI Expert
PRESENTATION OF THE CONTEXT & TEAM
Group Operations sets the tone and must play its role as one of the major catalysts of AXA’s transformation. We are the ones triggering and empowering the evolution of our insurance business model through technology and innovation, driving its concrete implementation globally at speed, with a high quality of advisory and execution.
Within Group Operations, the Group Emerging Technology & Data (GETD) team explores and scales the value of data and emerging technologies with the potential to disrupt the current insurance business model and to shape future opportunities in order to better partner in our customers’ lives.
OBJECTIVE OF THE POSITION
UX/UI discipline is key for the success of the Digital initiatives. As the voice of the customer, the UX/UI Expert will support Product Owner roles on defining the right Product & Features to implement, controlling the strategy to gather useful feedback from final users at early phases through User Research activities.
During project execution, the UX/UI Expert will become an active part of the team, providing customer insights, Interface Designs and Guidelines according to research insights and to AXA standards.
RESPONSIBILITIES & MAIN TASKS
Responsible for setting up, running, and reporting on all aspects of qualitative and quantitative user experience research.
The goal of the UX Specialist is to develop a deeper understanding of clients and deliver findings that can translate insights into action.
They work with marketing, product management and development teams to create solutions.
They help set and document the vision for the user experience, serving as a client advocate to ensure the highest level of usefulness, desirability and client satisfaction.
This is done by planning and delivering impactful studies that bring the voice of the client to life. They design and execute usability studies and other user research, utilizing their broad knowledge of user experience and methodological expertise. As the project evolves, the UX Specialist will conduct user testing and other user-facing activities to validate the design, interaction and content. Individuals in this role must be user-focused, analytical, and have strong verbal and written communication skills. In addition, UX Specialists must be able to work in a team environment in order to share information and collaborate on solutions.
- In line with the design thinking framework
- Conduct quantitative and qualitative user research to understand customer needs
- Translate customer's requirements into usable interfaces:
- Overall responsibility for understanding a customer's brief and converting that into appealing and highly usable interfaces.
- Synthesize strategic requirements, technical constraints, user research, and web analytics into efficient user scenarios and UX solutions.
- Define prototypes that strengthen user experience and maintain documentation:
- Prepare prototypes of sites/features for internal review and brainstorming.
- Design / Develop usable and accessible solutions – site maps, wireframes, other specifications gauging technical feasibility.
- Maintain Visual Style Guides, UX documentation, assets and prototypes for customer projects.
- Engage and collaborate with the business/technical development team:
- Execute interaction and visual design, collaborating with cross-functional teams as a part of a multi-disciplinary team, meeting tight deadlines.
- Engage with the business development team and/or customer early on to seek a deeper appreciation of the customers’ business problem/goals.
- Provide support to the sales function.
- Validate designs with the business technical development team.
- Conduct user testing activities to ensure deliveries meet customer expectations
- Contact with customers:
- Work directly with customers in an iterative/agile manner to understand their needs, presenting high fidelity designs/mock-ups to the customer for review/iteration/approval.
- Organize and facilitate in co-creation workshops.
PROFILE & SKILLS
Ideal profile should present at least 5 years of experience in similar roles. Fluent English is required, French would be a plus.
- Technical :
- Prototyping (Invision, Principle, Sketch,…)
- Research :
- Data analysis
- Agile methodology
- Study methodologies (Interview, Usability testing, Analytics & A/B testing, Survey design)
- Functional skills:
- Excellent communication skills to different groups of people at different levels
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Workshop facilitation
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our mission of acting for human progress by protecting what matters? Here at AXA we strive to be a responsible employer, placing employee engagement at the heart of its business strategy. Achieving this means creating a workplace built on AXA's Values that foster diversity and equal opportunities for all, promotes employee participation, encourages professional development, and supports employee well-being.
We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 57 countries, our 160,000 employees anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 108 million customers.
AXA is becoming a sustainable tech-led company and at AXA Group Operations we are one of the major catalysts for this transformation.
We set the tone by triggering and empowering the evolution of our insurance business model through technology and innovation, driving its concrete implementation globally at speed, with a high quality of advisory and execution.
We are present across 17 countries with committed, highly qualified teams. We leverage technology, data, sourcing, security and investment allocation in a global way, but also achieve economies of scale and synergies when necessary.
At AXA Group Operations, we want to be recognized in three fields of action:
- State-of-the-art Data Technology to drive customer experience
- State-of-the-art Procurement & Sourcing to drive efficiency and better manage risks
- High-Performing Global Team for stronger partnerships with AXA entities
We bring together the expertise, cultural diversity and creativity of over 8,000 employees worldwide and we’re committed to equal opportunities in all aspects of employment (gender, LGBT+, disabled persons, or people of different origins) and to promoting Diversity & Inclusion by creating a work environment where all employees are treated with dignity and respect, and where individual differences are valued.