This position is responsible for both network design, project implementation and 3rd level operational support. This position work with the rest of network teammates in the Asia region to design, size and choose the right component to build the network solution and BOM including IP Voice, IP Data, cabling, WAN, MPLS, infrastructure security components such as Firewalls, Proxy Servers, VPN, and wireless, etc. As part of a high performance regional network team, candidate must have broad and in-depth knowledge in Network Technologies – particularly on complex network infrastructure design in a converged IP Data, Voice and Video environment. This is a senior position in the network team, the position helps to run the network operation and network planning, the position is accountable for network service quality in the region.
- Excellent hands-on experience in Cisco LAN/WAN routing/switching implementation and troubleshooting skills
- Expert level understanding of TCP/IP protocol suite.
- Good experience of various routing and network protocols -EIGRP, OSPF, BGP and QOS, STP, HSRP, VRRP, TACACS+, RADIUS, SNMP, 10Gbe, Netflow, etc
- Excellent experience with various Cisco router/switch series - 3900, 4400, 6500, 6800, 3850, 4500, 9000, Nexus 7k, Nexus 9k, etc.
- Sound experience in implementing MPLS and QoS.
- Knowledge and working experience of Bandwidth and performance analysis tools (e.g. Netflow) and SNMP based NMS
- Be able to use Wireshark to do a packet level analysis
- Understanding of TACACS and RADIUS authentication, preferably possess knowledge of Cisco ISE
- Must have strong experience in Checkpoint firewall (at least 5 years)
- Must have strong experience in Cisco ASA firewall platforms (at least 5 years)
- Must have hands on experience in Cisco wireless network (at least 5 years)
- Preferably hands on experience in Web proxies (at least 5 years)
- Preferably hands on experience WAN accelerators (e.g. Cisco WAE or Riverbed Steelhead).
- Preferably hands on experience of Network Loadbalancers (Cisco ACE or F5)
- Hands on experience on Cisco VPN technology and multi-factor authentication.
- Good knowledge of popular application protocols, e.g. DNS, SMTP, DHCP, etc.
- Understanding of major networking product trends and capabilities.
- Able to document operational support procedures, network diagrams for operation support purpose
- Basic understanding with ITIL process
- Preferred but not mandatory - Basic understanding of various operating systems – windows server, Unix, Linux, etc.
- Any Degree / Diploma (From reputed Institution)
- Minimum working experience required on Network is 5 years with at least 2 years in complex enterprise network engineer role in a sizable organization
- Technical Skills and Capabilities
- Professional level certifications from Leading Product Vendors such as Cisco, Checkpoint, Juniper, etc (CCIE level or equivalent technical skill level)
- Must be hands-on in sizable network implementation and support
- Knowledge in complex network environment with converged IPT, Data and Video
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Behavioral Skills and Capabilities
- Positive mindset
- Strong analytical skills
- Good communication skills
- Able to explain complex matter in simple terms
- Good customer service skills
- Good team player
- Good spoken and written English
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our mission of acting for human progress by protecting what matters? Here at AXA we strive to be a responsible employer, placing employee engagement at the heart of its business strategy. Achieving this means creating a workplace built on AXA's Values that foster diversity and equal opportunities for all, promotes employee participation, encourages professional development, and supports employee well-being.
We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 57 countries, our 160,000 employees anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 108 million customers.
AXA is becoming a sustainable tech-led company and at AXA Group Operations we are one of the major catalysts for this transformation.
We set the tone by triggering and empowering the evolution of our insurance business model through technology and innovation, driving its concrete implementation globally at speed, with a high quality of advisory and execution.
We are present across 17 countries with committed, highly qualified teams. We leverage technology, data, sourcing, security and investment allocation in a global way, but also achieve economies of scale and synergies when necessary.
At AXA Group Operations, we want to be recognized in three fields of action:
- State-of-the-art Data Technology to drive customer experience
- State-of-the-art Procurement & Sourcing to drive efficiency and better manage risks
- High-Performing Global Team for stronger partnerships with AXA entities
We bring together the expertise, cultural diversity and creativity of over 8,000 employees worldwide and we’re committed to equal opportunities in all aspects of employment (gender, LGBT+, disabled persons, or people of different origins) and to promoting Diversity & Inclusion by creating a work environment where all employees are treated with dignity and respect, and where individual differences are valued.