Mental Health and Wellbeing Officer
Mental Health and Wellbeing Officer (AXA Hong Kong)
Under the direction of the Mental Health and Wellbeing Manager, the Mental Health and Wellbeing Officer is tasked with coordinating the activities and initiatives of the various wellbeing programs under the AXA Employee Benefits (EB) department.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- To assist the Mental Health and Wellbeing Manager in developing strategic plans, goals, and measurable objectives for programs and services that enhance employee mental health and physical wellbeing, as well as be actively involved in the delivery and implementation of such programs
- To work closely with front-line colleagues in client engagement/management for matters related to wellbeing services. As representative of the wellbeing team, the senior officer is expected to act as the commercial interface between clients and AXA or vendors, and effectively maintain/build on such relationships.
- To liaise with clients to draft and design workplace program proposals in order to promote heathy lifestyles and reduce health risks in the corporate setting. This may involve working with health data analytics to create targeted interventions and initiatives to support the specific challenges of diverse staff groups
- To assist clients in the planning and execution of wellbeing programs and activities, either across worksites or via virtual platforms. This may include health talks, webinars, workshops, health fairs, clinical assessments and other promotional or ad hoc initiatives.
- To source vendors and manage relationships with community partners including suppliers, clinicians, NGOs and academic institutions. This involves drafting contracts, assessing vendor quality/standards and continually updating preferred supplier list to ensure optimum service provision.
- To help the Mental Health and Wellbeing Manager in developing strategic plans and goals to improve mental health and physical wellbeing for employees. This may include conducting research and mapping out models as well as working with project teams to define objectives/timelines, participate in discussions and testing.
- To assist the marketing team in the promotion and positioning of AXA as the leading insurer in health and wellness, such as through marketing materials, communication assets and promotional campaigns related to mental health and physical wellbeing
- To maintain collaborative relationships with AXA colleagues across functions to enable the smooth running and launch of programs and initiatives, including the digital, L&C, distribution, CS and policy admin teams.
- To be meticulous in organizing and maintaining accurate and up-to-date records as part of ongoing BAU activities.
- Other duties as assigned
JOB STANDARDS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor's degree in health science, public administration, social science, or other related field.
- Master's degree in health, social science, or similar discipline is an asset.
- At least 2-4 years' work experience in a health and wellness capacity within a corporation or NGO
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- An independent self-starter who is able to maintain positive working relationships with clients, partners and colleagues in a multidisciplinary setting
- Excellent communication and client-facing skills both verbally and in writing
- A strong sense of self and the ability to make decisions in a variety of situations
- A passion for mental health and physical wellbeing with the aim of understanding standards and exercising best practices
- Detailed and organized with excellent time management skills
- Ability to work under pressure and handle tense and stressful situations
- Ability to adapt and be flexible to allow one to work effectively in a diverse environment
- High level of integrity and work ethic
- Native/fluent written and verbal language skills in English and Cantonese
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers.
 Including customers of AXA China Region Insurance Company Limited, AXA China Region Insurance Company (Bermuda) Limited (incorporated in Bermuda with limited liability), and AXA General Insurance Hong Kong Limited AXA Corporate Solutions, AXA Matrix Risk Consultants, AXA Insurance Company, and AXA Art with AXA XL’s insurance and reinsurance operations combined
We offer excellent career prospects and attractive remuneration package to the right candidates.