To provide HR administrative support and payroll services for the UK, US and Asia
• Draft and issue leavers correspondence and inform the business as necessary e.g. IT, Compliance and L&D.
• Monitor and track all new starter and leaver paperwork, ensuring that it is returned in a timely manner.
• Maintain an accurate paper and electronic filing system in addition to accurate data management on all HRIS.
• Manage the HR/Payroll Mailboxes highlighting any issues to Line Manager.
• Facilitate the Company Induction for new starters, ensuring that it runs smoothly and updating content when necessary.
• Monitor and flag probationary periods with Line Managers and Business Partners, ensuring that relevant paper work is issued.
• Monitor and track working hours, absence and holidays based as defined by regional legislation.
• Support on annual HR processes e.g. annual compensation review.
• Support the Head of HR Operations on adhoc tasks and projects.
Payroll - provide payroll services for specific locations and provide back-up support for other locations
• Preparation and submission of payroll information in line with the payroll calendar.
• Review and reconciliation of the payroll information once returned by Payroll Provider ensuring approvals are obtained and submitted on time and monthly reports submitted to Finance
• Management of the company pension schemes and any regional benefits in relation to the enrolment of new starters, update of contractual/personal information and preparation of the monthly payment files for Line Manager to review and submission
• Preparation of monthly or adhoc reporting
• Maintain excellent customer service when responding to customer queries related to terms and conditions, benefits, payroll, policies, etc. in line with the departments service levels and escalate as necessary to Line Manager / Business Partners.
• CIPD qualification is desirable
• Previous payroll experience
Knowledge and Skills
• Knowledge of HR Information Systems
• Demonstrated understanding of HR administrative processes and services
• Ability to manage multiple priorities
• Demonstrated customer service skills
• Familiarity with Microsoft Office
• Ability to work independently and organise and prioritise workload
• Ability to identify and manage confidential and sensitive information or situations in a professional manner
• Willingness to support team members during periods of high-volume workloads
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers.
We are an active, long-term, global, multi-asset investor focused on enabling more people to harness the power of investing to meet their financial goals. By combining investment insight and innovation with robust risk management we have become one of the largest asset managers in Europe, managing €746bn in assets as of the end of 2017. We employ about 2,400 people around the world and operate out of 21 countries.
We are proud to foster a high-performance culture, which means that we seek to recruit and retain people who are not only technically-skilled but also globally-minded, innovative and able to leverage their unique perspectives and life experiences to support our success as a company.
AXA IM is committed to building an inclusive culture, valuing diversity and supporting the career progression of all employees.