Senior Officer, Agency Recruitment
- Assist Senior Manager to plan and organize local agency incentive/ events/ promotion campaigns
- Carry out development and execution of program action and promotional plan
- Manage program logistics
- Manage production houses, vendors
- Monitor program progress and results
- Handle agency enquiries
- Organiz ad-hoc marketing events/ promotional campaign for all agencies
- Degree holder in Marketing/ Communications/ Business Management with at least 6 years of relevant experience
- Communications skills of both written and spoken English and Chinese/ Mandarin
- Excellent project management, problem solving & interpersonal skill
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese word processing)
- Photoshop/ AI and simple video editing skills
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers.
 Including customers of AXA China Region Insurance Company Limited, AXA China Region Insurance Company (Bermuda) Limited (incorporated in Bermuda with limited liability), and AXA General Insurance Hong Kong Limited AXA Corporate Solutions, AXA Matrix Risk Consultants, AXA Insurance Company, and AXA Art with AXA XL’s insurance and reinsurance operations combined
We offer excellent career prospects and attractive remuneration package to the right candidates.