Objective of the Position:
The Unix/Linux Specialist is reponsible for the administration and technical support of the Unix/Linux Operative System (AIX, HP_UX, Linux RedHat, etc). The Specialist is reposible to provide services related to OS management like provisioning, problem resolution, security activities, etc.
- Administration of Linux Redhat and Unix (AIX, HP_UX) operative systems
- Responsible for attend and resolve Operational issues and Incidents.
- Responsible for support of infrastructure Core events.
- Responsible to execute the daily HealthCheck
- Responsible for Provisioning of infrastructure on existing servers or new infrastructure.
- Ability to work a variety of different shifts, including days, nights, weekends, and holidays to support a 24X7X365 environment
- Responsible for critical incident response, troubleshooting, and remediation activities during outages or periods of performance degradation.
- Responsible for the change management processes for planned activities that might impact critical systems availability or performance.
- Participate in upgrades, data migrations, system refreshes, DR Exercises etc.
- Responsible for taking actions to prevent and ensure the availability of services
- Security activities as patch management and Security hardening implementation. Audit support in the case to be required
- Reporting, change management, incident management and problem management related to SO Issues
English – Intermediate
Specific experience and knowledge:
- More than 3 years of experience on SO Linux/Unix Administration
- Experience on the NAS Arrays.
- Experience on the Brocade SAN Switches
- Basic Knowledge Backup & Replication. Netbackup knowledge is added advantage.
- Basic Knowledge of the VMWare
- Basic Knowledge of the Windows / Linux / Solaris / AIX
- Good to have the experience on the Service-Now / Ticketing tool
- Knowledge on script programing
- Knowledge on bash scripting, automation scripting, linux setup, linux security standars.
- Knowledge on security and compliance tasks
- ITIL Knowledge
- Knowledge of Service Now / ticketing tool
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our mission of acting for human progress by protecting what matters? Here at AXA we strive to be a responsible employer, placing employee engagement at the heart of its business strategy. Achieving this means creating a workplace built on AXA's Values that foster diversity and equal opportunities for all, promotes employee participation, encourages professional development, and supports employee well-being.
We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 57 countries, our 160,000 employees anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 108 million customers.
AXA is becoming a sustainable tech-led company and at AXA Group Operations we are one of the major catalysts for this transformation.
We set the tone by triggering and empowering the evolution of our insurance business model through technology and innovation, driving its concrete implementation globally at speed, with a high quality of advisory and execution.
We are present across 17 countries with committed, highly qualified teams. We leverage technology, data, sourcing, security and investment allocation in a global way, but also achieve economies of scale and synergies when necessary.
At AXA Group Operations, we want to be recognized in three fields of action:
- State-of-the-art Data Technology to drive customer experience
- State-of-the-art Procurement & Sourcing to drive efficiency and better manage risks
- High-Performing Global Team for stronger partnerships with AXA entities
We bring together the expertise, cultural diversity and creativity of over 8,000 employees worldwide and we’re committed to equal opportunities in all aspects of employment (gender, LGBT+, disabled persons, or people of different origins) and to promoting Diversity & Inclusion by creating a work environment where all employees are treated with dignity and respect, and where individual differences are valued.