Climate Change Consulting / 360° associate (F/M) - Apprenticeship - PARIS
AXA Climate offers cutting-edge expertise in the protection of businesses and communities against Climate Risk in more than 40 countries. Since 2014, we have been relying on technology and know-how in insurance, meteorology, climatology, aerial imagery, to create innovative climate solutions. Our mission is to help businesses, institutions and communities tackle climate risks and develop Adaptative Business. Adaptative Business includes environment and climate by design, boosting profitability and growth.
We are like a start-up into a big company. Our web site: https://www.climate.axa/fr/
AXA Climate's desire is also to innovate in terms of corporate culture, so that everyone can flourish and develop all its potential. Our culture is therefore a flat organization, without managers, but driving with facilitators and speed-boats' captains. No organization chart, but transversal "Assets" with specific skills, and vertical "Speed-Boats" responsible for the Business and associated P&L.
AXA Climate’s organization is composed for the moment of 5 Speedboats, for business acceleration:
- Parametric Insurance
- CYMO – 24/7 Alerting Services Platform
- Climate Adaptation Services – Consulting offer
- Climate School – Training offer
- Agri transition
Supported by six Assets
- Sales & Marketing
- Ops & legal;
- Product & Science;
Join the Speedboat “Adaptation Services”
The Speedboat Adaptation Services provides consultancy services for investments funds. Especially for infrastructure, real-estate, and private equity funds. Our mission is to help fund managers and asset managers to adapt their assets to climate change.
We developed a range of products mixing climate modeling, data and analytics and advisory services to help them include climate analysis in their process and thus:
Be compliant with regulatory disclosures (SFDR, EU taxonomy, TCFD, PRI, etc.)
Avoid stranded assets or important loss of value due to climate risk, all along the investment cycle
Report and communicate to their investors
Your main missions
As a 360° Associate within the Adaptation Services speedboat, you are helping the growing team on several topics.
- You are monitoring the evolution of the regulation (SFDR, EU Taxonomy, etc).
- You make it tangible for AXA Climate internal teams.
- You co-build the products to help our clients do their mandatory reporting and disclosure
- You are assisting the team for client delivery (advisory mandate, climate due diligence reports, etc).
- You are contributing to product development.
- You work on continuously improving our climate risk modeling
- You work on making useful both for a fund manager and an asset manager our climate adaptation product
- Ability to work in a fast-paced international environment
- Rigor and attention to details, autonomy to execute tasks
- Ability to work in team, to connect internally with people
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- “Alternance” program at Master level in Asset management, risk management or any other relevant topic from top tier business school or university
- A first experience in Consulting, Investment, or similar would-be a plus
- Product ownership or product management knowledge would-be a plus
- Fluent in English and French
- Interest for Climate Change and Adaptation topics
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers.
AXA Next is an ecosystem comprised of 8 units to accelerate innovation driven by the AXA Group’s purpose “to act for human progress by protecting what matters”. Protection has always been at the core of our business by helping individuals, businesses and societies thrive – a role even more crucial in this time of crisis. AXA Next and its 10,000 Nexters serve millions of customers in over 40 countries, generating €3 billions of revenues and rapid growth in key target segments. This is the result of an ecosystem built to :
• Tackle emerging and global risks;
• Deliver, replicate, and scale innovative solutions to populations and communities;
• Radically improve and simplify customers’ experiences;
In order to scale rapidly and fully leverage AXA Group’s unique global market access, AXA Next focuses on B2B initiatives, collaboration with AXA insurance entities, third party partners, ventures, affinity communities, and public authorities. By design, it is vehicle-agnostic: AXA Next acts through projects, services, partnerships, technologies and investments, supported by AXA Group’s global scale and reach.
AXA Next leads AXA’s global innovation strategy and its execution thanks to its powerful units. The ecosystem also partners with innovative tech players to bring external added value in order to support the company transformation and best prepare for the future.
This hybrid, agile structure combined with AXA’s unrivaled market access makes AXA Next a unique player in the corporate innovation landscape. AXA Next is supported by an inclusive and entrepreneurial culture where success is measured by impact, failure is part of the innovation process, and talent is a combination of drive, learning ability, humility, and generosity.
AXA Next : an ecosystem of 8 units to accelerate innovation across the Group
• Business Innovation Center
• AXA Climate
• Maestro Health
• AXA Emerging Customers
• AXA Venture Partners
• AXA Partners
• Global Enterprise Management
You wish to give a new orientation to your career within an international and dynamic group, join us. Please apply on line
We are proud to foster a high-performance culture, which means that we seek to recruit and retain people who are not only technically-skilled but also globally-minded, innovative and able to leverage their unique perspectives and life experiences to support our success as a company.
AXA Climate is committed to building an inclusive culture, valuing diversity, and supporting the career progression of all employees.