Business Architect Manager
POLICIES PLANNING AND COMPLIANCE, QUALITY ASSURANCE AND RISK MANAGEMENT
- To plan, establish and implement SOPs, workflows, best practices, and ensure compliance with policies. This shall include compliance of legislative requirement such as data protection and medical confidentiality.
- To monitor, review, enhance and/ or maintain quality service by enforcing quality and customer service standards. To analyse, plan and resolve quality and customer service problems. This shall include identifying trends, recommending system enhancements.
- To participate in conduct Quality Assurance/ Control on regular/ routine basis ensuring efficiency, effectiveness and performance are always achieved and maintained in accordance to SLA set- forth by the clients.
- To identify and evaluate the risks associated with program activities and take appropriate action to control the risks ensuring operation runs smoothly without interruption.
CASE MANAGEMENT, CLIENT AND CUSTOMER SERVICES
- To maintain excellent knowledge of products portfolio, understand clients’ needs. To work with Regional Office to identify industry new practices and suggest adaption or modifications of existing practices to Manager/ CEO.
- To maintain quality service and close communications/ relationships with clients ensuring business retention and work closely with Regional Office to identify new business opportunities.
POLICIES AND BENEFITS SET UP, HARDWARE AND SOFTWARE MAINTENANCE
- In coordination of Data Team, to support the technical application of systems such as billing modalities, policies, benefit plans, systems set up and review ensuring accuracy of information is always maintained
- In coordination of IT Team, to analyse the impact of existing and new applications. This shall include conducting tests on its stability and functionality ensuring systems operate at optimum efficiency.
- To involve in ad hoc projects and perform other program related duties as assigned.
- Conduct insightful, ad hoc analyses to investigate ongoing or one-time operation issues.
• Degree in relevant field.
• Minimum 8 years experiences in Insurance/ Healthcare industry.
• Good communication skills
• Practice of good work ethics
• Maintaining a professional attitude in a challenging situation
Technical/ Functional Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Proficient in both spoken and written English and Bahasa Malaysia
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint )
• Knowledge in SQL is preferred
• Detailed oriented, analytical and inquisitive
• Orientation, interpersonal and communication skills
Other Role Specific Competencies
• Proficient in Microsoft applications and Outlook
• Good spoken and written communication skills are necessary for daily contact with customers, providers and inter-offices
• Pleasant personality and good inter-personal skills
• Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment
• Possess good general knowledge and the ability to handle stress and work as a team
• Able to work extra when necessary & flexible to change job task.
AXA Group is the world leader in insurance and asset management. We protect and advise our clients at every step in their lives, by offering products and services which satisfy their needs in the areas of insurance, personal protection, saving and asset management. AXA is the leading insurance brand worldwide, with over 100 million clients. We are transforming from payer to partner for our client, with a strong focus on risk prevention.
Our mission: Empower people to live a better life.
Our values: Customer First, Courage, Integrity and One AXA.
AXA Partners is an AXA transversal business unit offering a wide range of solutions in assistance services, travel insurance and credit protection.
AXA Partners’ role is also to implement innovative solutions emerging from the AXA Innovation unit.
Combining passion with advanced expertise, we design and deliver worldwide solutions for partners and communities. We protect what matters, when it matters.
By joining AXA Partners, you will work in a responsible company, which offers a real culture of expertise & diversity. Our focus is on accelerating the development of everyone’s skills, whilst offering attractive and competitive compensation and opportunities for professional development and growth.
Additionally, at AXA, we work to make a real difference to people - when amazing things happen and when we create opportunities for a better life, the feeling of pride is extraordinary.