Internship Sales Promotion Ominichannel
Within the Distribution department, the intern will report directly to the Head of Distribution. His/her mission will be to assist the Distribution manager in Spain and Latam specially on the eLearning, the production of sales support tools for partners, assist in the organization and follow-up of the results of business challenges and participate in the development training materials.
- Support on collecting information from partners and create reports in support and coordination with the Distribution Manager
- Produce sales support documents (seller's memo, sales presentations, sales pitches, etc.)
- Participate in the realization of the training books for our partners
- Participate in the E-learning contents creation
- Contribute to the monitoring of business challenges through tools to implement and participate in the drafting of regulations etc.
- contribute to new ideas within the team in place
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
Technical/ Functional Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Excellent mastery of Powerpoint / Excel and Adobe tools
- Analytical and synthetical mindset
- Very good relationship, communication skills
- Rigor, organizational
- Curiosity, interest in innovation and digital
- Spanish fluent and English is a plus
Education, Professional Qualifications and Experience
-Bac + 4/5 type Business School, a first experience in operational marketing or commercial in the banking sector or insurance preferred.
AXA Group is the world leader in insurance and asset management. We protect and advise our clients at every step in their lives, by offering products and services which satisfy their needs in the areas of insurance, personal protection, saving and asset management. AXA is the leading insurance brand worldwide, with over 100 million clients. We are transforming from payer to partner for our client, with a strong focus on risk prevention.
Our mission: Empower people to live a better life.
Our values: Customer First, Courage, Integrity and One AXA.
AXA Partners is an AXA transversal business unit offering a wide range of solutions in assistance services, travel insurance and credit protection.
AXA Partners’ role is also to implement innovative solutions emerging from the AXA Innovation unit.
Combining passion with advanced expertise, we design and deliver worldwide solutions for partners and communities. We protect what matters, when it matters.
By joining AXA Partners, you will work in a responsible company, which offers a real culture of expertise & diversity. Our focus is on accelerating the development of everyone’s skills, whilst offering attractive and competitive compensation and opportunities for professional development and growth.
Additionally, at AXA, we work to make a real difference to people - when amazing things happen and when we create opportunities for a better life, the feeling of pride is extraordinary.