Back to the job offer listing | Job offer
Director, Distribution Hub, Asia
Location HONG KONG
Experience level Executive Role
Job details sector Sales and Distribution
- Business Building – Work with the Head of Distribution as well as Regional & entity leadership team to formulate region-wide distribution strategies taking into account AXA’s Asia’s business objectives, market, customer trends and regulatory environment.
- Strategic Direction - Ensure alignment, provide support and build the capability of Local Entity Distribution Teams. Iinitiate strategic planning with respective entity teams to ensure that the regional strategic direction and targets are built into local plans and that regional support and cross-entity opportunities are identified.
- Distribution Excellence– Build regional/local capabilities & support best practice sharing across all Distribution Channels/ entities; Leverage Agency and bancassurance partnerships expertise to expand the business footprint, design and execute channel strategies for driving business growth.
- Domain Expertise – Bring a strong understanding of the distribution ecosystem and emerging trends covering all aspects of the business including performance Management, Recruitment & training.
- Commercial Orientation & Business Focus- Bring strong financial management skills including the ability to develop business plans and analyse profit drivers. High achievement orientation with an ability to manage distribution performance on all key Financial and Business Metrics.
- Team player – Supporting the build out of a high caliber Distribution Team. Mentor, Coach, and Empower the Business and Functional Leaders. Focus on upgrading talent, and talent development across all levels both within the RO and local entities.
- Support and encourage a Performance Culture across all levels of the organization.
- Solid Experience: with minimum 15+ years of insurance distribution experience.
- Strategic Business Leader with a broad vision and ability to shape, drive and execute region-wide distribution strategies, initiatives and standards, across the Life & General Insurance business entities in Asia.
- Domain expert with an in-depth experience in the insurance sector. Strong track record of successfully supporting & building a large distribution networks. Excellent understanding of the distribution life cycles and market evolution. Experience in building/ managing all distribution channels.
- Experience in successfully driving distribution transformation projects/initiatives; proven track record of success in recruitment, training & development, sales management development and implementing change programmes.
- Strong Influencing Skills - should be able to build credibility, partner with, and influence Entity CDO’s/ CAOs and Management teams – to develop and drive execution of transformation strategies. Should be seen as a credible leader who can add value to the entities. This is a role without any direct authority, and therefore this attribute is extremely important.
- High agility & adaptability
- High achievement & result orientation
- Geographical Coverage: Focus on Professionals with Asia experience – currently in Asia, as well as those who may have moved out of Asia; Mandarin speaking would be preferred.
AXA in Asia is a market leading insurance player offering a differentiated composite proposition in Life and General Insurance with operational presence in Japan, Hong Kong, Singapore, Indonesia, China, India, Malaysia, the Philippines, and Thailand. The Asian businesses are part of the AXA Group, headquartered in Paris and a worldwide leader in insurance and asset management with a presence in 64 countries. AXA in Asia is committed to creating a sustainable, long-term business for our employees, customers and shareholders.”
AXA is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to promote Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) by creating a work environment where all employees are treated with dignity, respect, and where individual differences are valued. We welcome and treasure diverse profiles to join our big family, and to build an inclusive culture together which allows everyone to maximize their personal potential.
We’ll give you:
- A competitive salary and benefits package
- Medical cover and dental plan
- Attractive pension plan
- Rental reimbursement scheme
- Extensive learning and development opportunities
Look for similar job opportunities
Discover related job opportunities that match your job search