Senior Payroll Supervisor
To manage and oversee the Payroll Services and related administration as well as HR Operational Support as required with a focus, but not only, on the US population (around 175 people).
- Check and process monthly payroll, special payroll runs, and shadow payrolls prepared by the HR Officer.
- Ensure training and support on the US payroll to the wider HR Operation team.
- Ensure all payroll reconciliations are completed in a timely manner, working closely with Finance and 3rd party providers (e.g. pension administrators)
- Manage and coordinate year-end processes and filings (e.g. W2’s)
- Ensure accurate, timely data entry into all payroll/HR systems
- Lead on all US payroll reporting (e.g. for finance, pension administrators, benefit providers)
- Lead on internal and external audit requirements
- Provide payroll expertise and support to the HR Operations team and wider HR team as required
- Assist in the review and set up of payroll processes and systems as requested
- Respond to internal and external queries in a timely manner
- Maintain and manage relationships with third party payroll, benefits and pension providers, mainly in the US.
- Payroll or HR qualification is an asset
- Proven related experience managing a US payroll of approximately 150 employees including 401K plan administration
- Strong experience in all payroll reconciliations
- Previous experience managing year-end processes (e.g. W2)
- Exposure to operating payrolls in UK and Asia is an asset
- Previous experience working in a global HR function is an asset
- Previous experience with employee shareplans is an asset
Knowledge and Skills
- Solid knowledge of ADP platform
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office with strong Excel skills
- Fluent in English
- Strong customer service orientation
- Detailed-oriented; strong time management skills
- Ability to work independently and organise and prioritise workload
- Ability to identify and manage confidential and sensitive information or situations in a professional manner
- Willingness to support team members during periods of high-volume workloads
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers.
We are an active, long-term, global, multi-asset investor focused on enabling more people to harness the power of investing to meet their financial goals. By combining investment insight and innovation with robust risk management we have become one of the largest asset managers in Europe, managing €746bn in assets as of the end of 2017. We employ about 2,400 people around the world and operate out of 21 countries.
We are proud to foster a high-performance culture, which means that we seek to recruit and retain people who are not only technically-skilled but also globally-minded, innovative and able to leverage their unique perspectives and life experiences to support our success as a company.
AXA IM is committed to building an inclusive culture, valuing diversity and supporting the career progression of all employees.