PMO SOC Next Gen (F/M)
AXA is a French international GORP specialized in insurance and asset management.
AXA Group Operations – AXA Group Operational Center of Excellence.
At AXA, our mission is to empower people to live a better life. Through innovation and execution, we need to move from being a "Payer" to a trusted partner in our customers' lives. The concrete objectives of the group's activities are to create value for the AXA global organization, to collaborate with the Business Innovation Group to encourage innovation, and integrate simplicity and empowerment into our contribution to AXA's mission and strategy.
Present in more than 18 countries, AXA Group Operations is AXA Group's operational center of excellence. Operating in the fields of IT (Information Technology), Data & Innovation, IT Security, Finance, Procurement, Transformation, and Outsourcing, we support the Group's strategy: Become an innovative company « customer-driven & tech-led ».
AXA GO Morocco
Present in Morocco since 2009, AXA Group Operations Morocco is an offshoring entity. With its 300 employees and its various centers of expertise operating in the fields of IT, Project Management, Finance and Human Resources, AXA GO Morocco supports Group Operations in achieving its mission.
The purpose of the role:
Cyber Defense is the backbone of the Security Operations of AXA and our mission is to protect the most important assets and our brand. Our mission:
- Protect : Design and implement controls to defend the data and reputation of AXA and its customers’ trust
- Detect: Rapidly identify issues to minimize and manage impact on AXA and its customers
- Respond: Resolve issues appropriately through measured steps to ensure business value
The AXA Global Cyber Defense team is executing a global Cyber Defense Program to deploy an EDR (EndPoint Detection & Response) solution that aims at improving the way AXA anticipates, detects and reacts to Cyber Attacks. This program is followed by AXA Global Top Management as part of the definition of its SOC Next Gen strategy and cover all of the AXA entities globally (50+ countries).
In this context, the EDR Program is looking to reinforce its PM team to deploy the solution and is looking for an IT Deployment Project Manager with a focus on win / linux servers.
- Drive the rollout, in the most relevant way, of an EndPoint Detection & Response solution in several AXA key entities with the support of local stakeholders
- Co-ordinate the diverse components of the local projects (planning, execution and change control to achieve required balance of time, and cost)
- Industrialize the methodology to allow a scaling effect and mass deployment across multiple entities
- Be a Subject Matter Expert (SME) on the deployment of a security solution on windows and Linux servers in a large organisation by bringing strong know-how on all dimensions (OS, network, firewall, proxy etc.)
- Contribute globally to the program, including in the preparation of Project Governance presentations, update of wiki and communications
Working closely with the Program Manager, the external partners and the technical teams, the IT Deployment Project Manager will :
- Be responsible for the operational delivery of the project (On time, On Budget, On Scope) with direct reporting and clause collaboration with a Program Manger
- Lead the deployments for the entities under his scope in relation with local PM, network experts, security analyst as well as managing relationship with local sponsors
- Review and negotiate project plans and schedules, maintaining full accountability for the delivery of the project in his/her scope
- Improve the program methodology to contribute to its industrialization
- Support the program by bringing technical expertise on the deployment of win and linux servers through experience and a strong track record in this area
- Establish metrics and KPIs to monitor and control the performance of the project in his/her scope
- Review and manage the progress of projects to ensure execution is in accordance with defined plans
- Monitor and manage the project/program budget and expenditure to ensure project is delivered to agreed budgetary commitments.
- Identify and track risks, issues and alerts on projects and ensure appropriate action plans are established and actively monitored
- Act as liaison between Cyber Defense and various technical and business communities within AXA to communicate the project status, ensure alignment with their own change activities and promote continuous collaboration
- Communicate relevant and timely information to stakeholders to ensure visibility of progress, budget/expenditure, risks, issues and associated with delivery.
Skills & Competencices
- Planning in a complex environment (large global programs) with coordination across several entities in multiple countries
- Multiple stakeholders alignment to a common plan
- Link people (including team members and stakeholders), ideas, and information throughout the project life cycle.
- Manage the interactions with external parties to deliver.
- Information Technology experience, IT, security or technical project management .
- Deployment of IT solutions in Win/Linux servers.
- Totally fluent in English
- Excellent communication with stakeholders
- Capacity to deal with uncertainties
- Problem Solving.
Nice to have:
- IT security knowledge
- Ideally previous experience with security solutions.
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our mission of acting for human progress by protecting what matters? Here at AXA we strive to be a responsible employer, placing employee engagement at the heart of its business strategy. Achieving this means creating a workplace built on AXA's Values that foster diversity and equal opportunities for all, promotes employee participation, encourages professional development, and supports employee well-being.
We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 57 countries, our 160,000 employees anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 108 million customers.
AXA is becoming a sustainable tech-led company and at AXA Group Operations we are one of the major catalysts for this transformation.
We set the tone by triggering and empowering the evolution of our insurance business model through technology and innovation, driving its concrete implementation globally at speed, with a high quality of advisory and execution.
We are present across 17 countries with committed, highly qualified teams. We leverage technology, data, sourcing, security and investment allocation in a global way, but also achieve economies of scale and synergies when necessary.
At AXA Group Operations, we want to be recognized in three fields of action:
- State-of-the-art Data Technology to drive customer experience
- State-of-the-art Procurement & Sourcing to drive efficiency and better manage risks
- High-Performing Global Team for stronger partnerships with AXA entities
We bring together the expertise, cultural diversity and creativity of over 8,000 employees worldwide and we’re committed to equal opportunities in all aspects of employment (gender, LGBT+, disabled persons, or people of different origins) and to promoting Diversity & Inclusion by creating a work environment where all employees are treated with dignity and respect, and where individual differences are valued.