Senior Project Manager
- Lead the Life Product Project team to deliver life product tasks towards strategic plan
- Act as coach / mentor towards teammates with on the job training to develop and uplift project management skillset
- Team management including prioritization, delegation and supervise of tasks and deliverables
- Initiate and perform process re-engineering / standardization to uplift productivity and output quality
- Assisting Project Sponsor in developing a business case where the business rationale is clearly understood and tie into the strategic plan
- Liaise with department heads for resources nomination and prioritization
- Regular overview the CTO prioritization with IT managers to ensure all the capacity are full utilized
- Define and document the quality, risk and communications plan for life projects
- Leverage strategy direction change with professional advice and impact analysis with flexible project planning to project sponsor
- Establish, lead and motivate the project team to carry out all life project tasks and deliverables according to agreed time and cost estimates.
- Enroll and encourage project stakeholders to provide support and involvement required to ensure a life projects’ success
- Chair and facilitate life project status/design meetings including brainstorming, decision making and issue resolution
- Regular communication (written and oral) to all project stakeholders on progress, issues and status update to achieve project transparency and consistent messages in all levels
- Ensuring all life project costs are budgeted, forecasted, accrued and charged appropriately and on a timely basis
- Incorporating benefits tracking into the life project to ensure benefits are monitored correctly after project completion.
- Performing project closure including closure of project cost accounts, storage of project files and post implementation reviews
- Other new initiatives such as GBA, Quality of Services
- University graduate, preferably in Business, Finance, IT or related disciplines
- More than 10 years solid experience in project management /consulting in large scale projects
- Broad knowledge of financial services &/or insurance industry desirable and life Insurance channels (preferred)
- Excellent understanding of project management control procedures
- Strategic Planning experience desirable
- Strong Financial Analysis / Business Analysis skills
- Strong Change Management and Dispute Resolution skills
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers.
 Including customers of AXA China Region Insurance Company Limited, AXA China Region Insurance Company (Bermuda) Limited (incorporated in Bermuda with limited liability), and AXA General Insurance Hong Kong Limited AXA Corporate Solutions, AXA Matrix Risk Consultants, AXA Insurance Company, and AXA Art with AXA XL’s insurance and reinsurance operations combined
We offer excellent career prospects and attractive remuneration package to the right candidates.