Under the Senior CRM Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for developing and implement the CRM Marketing strategy which delivers sustained and incremental revenue growth, encourages cross-sell and upsell across the category mix and drive high quality interaction with the customer. You will run acquisition and activation programmes through email, SMS, push notification and in app messaging via Salesforce Marketing Cloud. You have an hands on experience with the platform and capable to use extensively the platform (Email Studio, Journey Builder, Content builder automation Studio, Audience Manager and Data extension, AMP script)
- Work on servicing e- notification implementation
- Work with project team lead - IT and others business units - for campaign related initiatives and effective campaign logistics and execution
- Prepare progress report and related workflow documentations. Coordinate and consolidate business unit feedback and comments for review and improvement
- Take ownership of new techniques to improve existing campaign, flow of information and email marketing practice and automations
- Hands on experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Good working knowledge of AMPscript
- Knowledge of Salesforce Marketing Cloud modules (Journey Builder, Automation Studio Email Studio & Audience Builder)
- Understanding of HTML
- Good understanding of digital marketing
- Good communication and coordination skills
- Able to work independently and proactively to deliver in accordance with schedule
- Good team player to work in a diverse team as well as collaborate cross-functionally
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers.
 Including customers of AXA China Region Insurance Company Limited, AXA China Region Insurance Company (Bermuda) Limited (incorporated in Bermuda with limited liability), and AXA General Insurance Hong Kong Limited AXA Corporate Solutions, AXA Matrix Risk Consultants, AXA Insurance Company, and AXA Art with AXA XL’s insurance and reinsurance operations combined
We offer excellent career prospects and attractive remuneration package to the right candidates.