Assistant Manager - Distribution Analytics
- Prepare regular and ad-hoc reports and analysis on sales channel performance and key operation workflows
- Prepare presentation materials for management meetings and sales channel meetings
- Present and communicate the reports and analysis findings to key stakeholders, such as Business Development Team, Recruitment Team, etc.
- Design analytical tools and the related reports and analysis to support sales channel business growth and enhance operational efficiency
- Prepare department budget
- Perform the tasks, and drive/participate in projects (for example sales channel digitalization projects, data and report system enhancement project) assigned by supervisor
- University graduate
- At least 5 years of working experience in insurance industry preferable in sales channel management area (e.g. agency administration, agency support), and in report and analytics side
- Strong analytical skills, proficiency in numbers and data handling, and attentive to details
- Proficiency in MS Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Chinese Word Processing)
- Knowledge of the reporting and analytical tools such as Salesforce, PowerBI, Tableau, etc.
- Preferable has people management experience
- Good written and spoken English and Chinese § Good communication and interpersonal skills, and as a good team player
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers.
 Including customers of AXA China Region Insurance Company Limited, AXA China Region Insurance Company (Bermuda) Limited (incorporated in Bermuda with limited liability), and AXA General Insurance Hong Kong Limited AXA Corporate Solutions, AXA Matrix Risk Consultants, AXA Insurance Company, and AXA Art with AXA XL’s insurance and reinsurance operations combined
We offer excellent career prospects and attractive remuneration package to the right candidates.