Senior Manager - Distribution Contracting & Licensing
- Supervise and provide technical support to downline staffs to maintain the operational quality and efficiency of contracting and licensing function
- Ensure the quality and efficiency of contract administration, licensing and CPD processing on IA and MPFA for all distribution channels:
- Handle new distributor (e.g. agents) license, contract and agreement
- Maintain and update systems for distributors’ profile and record, for example personal data, promotion record, CPD record, suspension record, etc.
- Handle CPD reporting process
- Handle deemed licensing process
- Handle and ensure agency enquiry system in good quality
- Handle recruitment package and finance application to provide prompt supports on new agents contracting
- Prepare, review and update the changes of agreements and related contracts of distribution channels
- Provide training and technical support to all distribution channels in contracting and licensing areas
- Drive contracting and licensing workflow enhancement projects
- Support ad hoc projects and assignments assigned by supervisors.
- University graduate
- At least 8 years of working experience in insurance industry preferable with relevant experiences in sales channel contracting, licensing and administrative supports. Candidates will less experience will be considered as Manager
- Have at least 3 years of experience in people management
- Strong analytical, client-oriented and pro-active
- Proficiency in MS Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Chinese Word Processing)
- Knowledge of the AS400 system (preferred)
- Good in written and spoken English and Chinese
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, attentive to details and as an excellent team player
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers.
 Including customers of AXA China Region Insurance Company Limited, AXA China Region Insurance Company (Bermuda) Limited (incorporated in Bermuda with limited liability), and AXA General Insurance Hong Kong Limited AXA Corporate Solutions, AXA Matrix Risk Consultants, AXA Insurance Company, and AXA Art with AXA XL’s insurance and reinsurance operations combined
We offer excellent career prospects and attractive remuneration package to the right candidates.