Azure Cloud Engineer (F/M)
The Public Cloud Management function of Group IT was launched to order to accelerate cloud adoption and industrialization to support the evolution of AXA towards digital. It aims at enabling AXA entities to rapidly develop end-to-end solutions by offering services that are perfectly aligned to business needs.
In order to support faster Time to Market, help govern Cloud exploitation, foster sustained security and compliance and optimization of consumption, the Public Cloud Management team provides an AZURE Competency Center to work with AXA Entities to define the AZURE Foundation (Landing Zone) technologies, tools and processes.
Public Cloud Business Unit has a central team, AZURE Competency Center, whose mission consists of:
- Work with Technology Office to define strategy, architectures and roadmap for AZURE services
- Work with Security, Compliance & Audit teams to incorporate their needs into the AXA AZURE Foundation
- Define and promote leading practices around AZURE services
- Supporting the implementation of new projects (new AXA entities on-boarding on existing or not yet existing platforms)
- Providing level 3 technical support on AZURE services (Organizations, Foundation, Subscriptions, Blueprint, Policies, etc…)
Domains of Responsability
Work with AXA Entities to identify the AZURE services required to enable business applications and data in the AZURE cloud, help ensure the usage of leading practices in terms of architecture, security and integration with the existing AXA landscape. Contribute to ensure AXA entities are onboarding projects into AZURE by leveraging the existing and extended AZURE services and capabilities of the AZURE Competency Center.
Main objectives will be met if:
- Support business development activities by presenting AZURE Competency Center capabilities & benefits (presentation and demo)
- Support development of AZURE Foundation (AXA Azure Landing Zone)
- Support transversal projects and programs on Azure requiring Azure Expertise
- Level 3 support and lifecycle services are provided on a timely and efficient manner
- Maintain a strong security mindset around product / assets development.
- Be recognized as a subject matter expert for solution engineering, service configuration, fine tuning and overall implementation of AZURE services.
- Collaborate with operational and project teams to design and deliver AZURE services according to schedule
- Contribute to short term missions in expertise around Azure at AXA
- Provide tier 3 support to AXA Tech teams on day to day support issues, break/fix issues, and scheduled maintenance, if needed.
Skills & Experience:
- Expert knowledge and experience in Amazon Web Services technologies :
- AZURE Accounts Organization
- Networking (Private Link, Direct Connect, etc.)
- Security (IAM, WAF, etc.)
- Storage (Azure Storage, Blob, etc.)
- Database (CosmosDB, Azure SQL, etc.)
- Application services (Web App, Functions, etc.)
- AZURE Cloud Technologies
- Experience supporting third party application environment
- Experience in large heterogeneous server infrastructure environment
- Experience in Cloud Services and specifically AZURE
- Experience in Application Lifecycle Management
- Hands-on experience in CloudFormation
- Open programming skills
- Good knowledge of DevOps and Agile practices
- Good knowledge of security
- Business acumen
Nice to have
- Knowledge in container technologies (Kubernetes, Docker)
- Experience in solution architectures (disaster recovery, high-availability)
- Knowledge of service management
- Familiarity with ITIL, configuration, capacity and change management.
- Degree in computer science, engineering, or equivalent
- At least 2 years’ experience in Cloud technologies and specifically AZURE services
- Ability to support mission critical, highly available, high volume operational environments
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Fluent English
- Ability to work in an international context, with remote teams, in a matrix organization
- Ability to work in a collaborative environment, as well as independently
- Ability to interact with clients on a regular basis
- Ability to perform pre-sales activity
- Commitment for occasional on-call duties
- Commitment for occasional international travels (Europe, US & Asia) to support new projects.
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our mission of acting for human progress by protecting what matters? Here at AXA we strive to be a responsible employer, placing employee engagement at the heart of its business strategy. Achieving this means creating a workplace built on AXA's Values that foster diversity and equal opportunities for all, promotes employee participation, encourages professional development, and supports employee well-being.
We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 57 countries, our 160,000 employees anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 108 million customers.
AXA is becoming a sustainable tech-led company and at AXA Group Operations we are one of the major catalysts for this transformation.
We set the tone by triggering and empowering the evolution of our insurance business model through technology and innovation, driving its concrete implementation globally at speed, with a high quality of advisory and execution.
We are present across 17 countries with committed, highly qualified teams. We leverage technology, data, sourcing, security and investment allocation in a global way, but also achieve economies of scale and synergies when necessary.
At AXA Group Operations, we want to be recognized in three fields of action:
- State-of-the-art Data Technology to drive customer experience
- State-of-the-art Procurement & Sourcing to drive efficiency and better manage risks
- High-Performing Global Team for stronger partnerships with AXA entities
We bring together the expertise, cultural diversity and creativity of over 8,000 employees worldwide and we’re committed to equal opportunities in all aspects of employment (gender, LGBT+, disabled persons, or people of different origins) and to promoting Diversity & Inclusion by creating a work environment where all employees are treated with dignity and respect, and where individual differences are valued.