Cloud Infrastructure Specialist (F/M)
- AXA Group Operation is a global organization that brings the IT Infrastructure capabilities of the AXA Companies under a single management structure. The mission of AXA Group Operation is “to deliver the right quality and security of IT services to meet the needs of our Clients at the right price”.
AXA Group Operation Malaysia is seeking a Cloud Infrastructure Specialist to join us in Kuala Lumpur. In this role, you will build, implement and operate IT solutions based on various vibrant technologies such as virtualization, container, JEE based middleware, API gateway, cloud, APM and big data.
We will need you to have the ability to think creatively, a willingness to learn new things, and the ability to adapt to rapid change in a DEVOPS team.
Diensions/ Key of responsability
- Be a key technical engineering resource for all digital projects, including the new cloud brokering initiatives, cloud migration, system expansion, system refits, and cloud integrations with new and existing system.
- Design, present, develop and implement end-user or enterprise Cloud Service of significant complexity according to customer requirements in accordance with global standards and in line with AXA Security standard.
- Consultancy for internal and client teams and key person for projects and initiatives (e.g. enabling new cloud service (AWS & Azure), service improvement, operations excellence, etc.).
- Collaborate daily with global team members and other IT teams to implement new capabilities
- Implement and maintain high quality documentation.
- Establish and recommend policies on system use and services; help define offerings, KPIs, monitoring, and overall management of the services.
- Provide on-call coverage during working hours as part of a rotation, as well as periodic rostered weekend on-call support; travel occasionally to other AXA offices in ASPAC region.
- 5+ years of experience in a system operation, application support or consulting role, with a focus on system/application server support & administration.
- Experienced on Linux sysadmin, skilled at troubleshooting system or network issues.
- Experienced on AWS, Azure and Openshift administration
- Good communication skills in English, written and oral. Technical writing skill is an advantage.
- Experienced with enterprise systems monitoring; knowledge of Prometheus, Zabbix, or Nagios is a plus.
- Experienced on automation (Ansible or similar tools like Puppet or Chef)
- Nice to have: Experience with Kubernetes or Docker-based containers.
- Solid Linux system administration skills; Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE) level Linux skills or better, although certifications are not required.
- Extensive technical experience with middleware and JAVA based application development are great to have.
- Strong understanding of web technology, virtualization, container and cloud based technologies (e.g: Network Load Balancing, VMWare, Docker, AWS/Azure platform).
- Solid knowledge of various IT domains such as: servers, storage, network, middleware, IT Security, etc.
- Experience in IT platforms operations management.
- Experience in Cloud technologies implementation.
- Excellent Knowledge in Information System architecture.
- Proven working experience of Red Hat OpenShift: Containerization & Orchestration using Kubernetes and Docker is a big plus.
- Proven experience in Infrastructure as Code implementation is a plus.
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies (preferably scrum).
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our mission of acting for human progress by protecting what matters? Here at AXA we strive to be a responsible employer, placing employee engagement at the heart of its business strategy. Achieving this means creating a workplace built on AXA's Values that foster diversity and equal opportunities for all, promotes employee participation, encourages professional development, and supports employee well-being.
We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 57 countries, our 160,000 employees anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 108 million customers.
AXA is becoming a sustainable tech-led company and at AXA Group Operations we are one of the major catalysts for this transformation.
We set the tone by triggering and empowering the evolution of our insurance business model through technology and innovation, driving its concrete implementation globally at speed, with a high quality of advisory and execution.
We are present across 17 countries with committed, highly qualified teams. We leverage technology, data, sourcing, security and investment allocation in a global way, but also achieve economies of scale and synergies when necessary.
At AXA Group Operations, we want to be recognized in three fields of action:
- State-of-the-art Data Technology to drive customer experience
- State-of-the-art Procurement & Sourcing to drive efficiency and better manage risks
- High-Performing Global Team for stronger partnerships with AXA entities
We bring together the expertise, cultural diversity and creativity of over 8,000 employees worldwide and we’re committed to equal opportunities in all aspects of employment (gender, LGBT+, disabled persons, or people of different origins) and to promoting Diversity & Inclusion by creating a work environment where all employees are treated with dignity and respect, and where individual differences are valued.