Senior Software Developer
Dimensions of Role:
- Systems support, troubleshooting issues, RCA analysis
- Agile Development in JAVA frameworks, using best practices and standards
- Collaboration with key stakeholders from the business and IT (Product Owner, Business Analysts, end-users)
- Continuous integration and deployment
- Requirements analysis; understanding requirements and collaborating with Product Owner and Business users
- Able to develop Solution Design to meet business requirements, is preferred
- Implement complying to Application standards, security policies and architecture framework
- Continuous Integration and Deployment using Azure DevOps tools
- Continual improvement to Change Management, CI/CD process (DevOps)
- Perform Unit Testing, Integration and System Testing to ensure high quality of deliverables
- Deploy release/ changes to Production environment, with communication of changes and impact of release to Production
- Support for Regional Applications;troubleshooting, perform Root cause analysis, provide RCA and Preventive measures
- Monitor the health of responsible application through Java Melody and etc.
Technical/ Functional Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Full Stack Developer with strong development experience
- Strong Analysis and Design Skills
- Strong experience in Java backend programming; Spring Framework, SpringBoot preferred
- Experience in Mobile App development; React Native platform, will be an advantage
- Experience in Azure DevOps CI/CD platform, will be an advantage
- Able to mentor junior developers
- Strong Teamwork and Collaboration
- Passion for Technology
Education, Professional Qualifications and Experience
- BA/BS in Computer Science/ Information Technology or related fields
- Min of 4 years of Java programming
AXA Group is the world leader in insurance and asset management. We protect and advise our clients at every step in their lives, by offering products and services which satisfy their needs in the areas of insurance, personal protection, saving and asset management. AXA is the leading insurance brand worldwide, with over 100 million clients. We are transforming from payer to partner for our client, with a strong focus on risk prevention.
Our mission: Empower people to live a better life.
Our values: Customer First, Courage, Integrity and One AXA.
AXA Partners is an AXA transversal business unit offering a wide range of solutions in assistance services, travel insurance and credit protection.
AXA Partners’ role is also to implement innovative solutions emerging from the AXA Innovation unit.
Our mission is to help our Corporate clients to enrich their customers’ experience, with more than 9,000 employees at their service anywhere, anytime.
By joining AXA Partners, you will work in a responsible company, which offers a real culture of expertise & diversity. Our focus is on accelerating the development of everyone’s skills, whilst offering attractive and competitive compensation and opportunities for professional development and growth.
Additionally, at AXA, we work to make a real difference to people - when amazing things happen and when we create opportunities for a better life, the feeling of pride is extraordinary.