Assistant Manager, Core Systems
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
Manage internal and external IT Solution Providers to build, integrate and deliver Information System and Technology
- to ensure successful project delivery within predefined KPIs by applying established AXA’s project, resources and
- Manage full project lifecycle using Project Management know-hows
- Manage client’s & key stakeholders expectation
- To ensure the final project performance meet or exceed agreed standard
The role of the Roles & Responsibilities would cover the following key areas:
- Keeping track on the project schedule, and identify/manage the critical path of the project.
- Reviewing the project deliverables e.g. Business Requirement Specification, Technical Specification, Testing Plan &
- Keep up-to-date on general enterprise software development approaches and technologies
- Work closely with application developers, business analysts, infrastructure specialists, etc. to develop new software
- Complete assigned tasks on time, to the standard required to ensure project success and to meet business objectives
- Accountable for delivering application solution to meet agreed baseline estimate
- Ensure application solution meet AXA’s policies, standards and quality requirement.
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- University graduate preferably in IT, Business Studies, Project Management or other related disciplines
- 10+ years’ working experience; 5+ years’ experience with IT discipline
- Experience in solution delivery. Preferably in insurance & financial services field.
- Experience in project management, and a proven track record of implementing medium to large-scale applications
- Experience in manage and co-ordinate delivery resources from multiple teams, onshore and offshore, in-house and
You are good at:
- Solving problem and taking on challenges and finding innovative solution
- Working and communicating with different people
- Deliver your idea in a concrete way
- You are motivated and enthusiastic
- Interested in insurance products, operation process, and related application systems
- Dare to take ownership
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers.
 Including customers of AXA China Region Insurance Company Limited, AXA China Region Insurance Company (Bermuda) Limited (incorporated in Bermuda with limited liability), and AXA General Insurance Hong Kong Limited AXA Corporate Solutions, AXA Matrix Risk Consultants, AXA Insurance Company, and AXA Art with AXA XL’s insurance and reinsurance operations combined
We offer excellent career prospects and attractive remuneration package to the right candidates.