Solution Delivery Technical Lead
- Leadership skills in leading team of developers
- Promote Agility in development
- Technical expert in Front-end and Back-end services, JAVA Enterprise application frameworks,
- Collaboration with key stakeholders from the business and IT
- Passion for Technology
- Collaborate with stakeholders (Product Owner/ Sales/ Technical teams) in Requirement analysis; understanding requirements and design the solutions that meets business needs and Group compliance
- Provide Technical guidance to Team of developers in complying to Group Application standards, security policies and architecture framework
- Define and manage the resource plan with Project Manager aligning to Project Schedule
- Plan and drive the project’s technical execution, applying Agile Principles, to achieve committed scope and timeline
- Lead Continuous Integration and Deployment initiatives using Azure DevOps tools
- Lead Continual improvement to Change Management, Incident management processes
- Ensure proper Unit Testing, Integration, System Testing, Code reviews by Dev team to ensure high quality of deliverables
- Deploy release/ changes to Production environment, with communication of changes and impact of release to Production
- Hands-on participate in development and bugs fixing
- Responsible for resource management, team building and staff career growth
Technical/ Functional Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Full Stack Developer with strong Java enterprise application development experience
- Strong experience in Java backend programming; Spring Framework, SpringBoot preferred
- Experience in Azure DevOps CI/CD platform, will be an advantage
- Experience in Agile Scrum development practices
- Proactive, passion for results, strives to achieve more as a team and able to motivate others
- Good communications and written skills to manage business and technical stakeholders
- Able to mentor and lead team of developers
- Strong Teamwork and Collaboration
- Passion for Technology
Education, Professional Qualifications and Experience
- BA/BS in Computer Science/ Information Technology or related fields
- Min of 10 years Java programming
- Min 5 years in Team lead role
AXA Group is the world leader in insurance and asset management. We protect and advise our clients at every step in their lives, by offering products and services which satisfy their needs in the areas of insurance, personal protection, saving and asset management. AXA is the leading insurance brand worldwide, with over 100 million clients. We are transforming from payer to partner for our client, with a strong focus on risk prevention.
Our mission: Empower people to live a better life.
Our values: Customer First, Courage, Integrity and One AXA.
AXA Partners is an AXA transversal business unit offering a wide range of solutions in assistance services, travel insurance and credit protection.
AXA Partners’ role is also to implement innovative solutions emerging from the AXA Innovation unit.
Our mission is to help our Corporate clients to enrich their customers’ experience, with more than 9,000 employees at their service anywhere, anytime.
By joining AXA Partners, you will work in a responsible company, which offers a real culture of expertise & diversity. Our focus is on accelerating the development of everyone’s skills, whilst offering attractive and competitive compensation and opportunities for professional development and growth.
Additionally, at AXA, we work to make a real difference to people - when amazing things happen and when we create opportunities for a better life, the feeling of pride is extraordinary.