VIE - Trade Support
• Supporting the purchase, sale and holding of securities
• Coordinate the front to back trade/settlement cycle to support investment management activities
• Provide daily trade support to Front Office trading desks across core asset classes within global capital markets, including fixed income, FX, derivatives and OTCs
• Monitor trade flow and ensure that the execution of transactions between the Trading Desk, Middle Office, the counterparties and custodians are timely performed and actively monitored
• Help manage client relationships, including communications with brokers and external partners
• Responsible for cash management and cash and securities reconciliations and coordinating with stakeholders, as needed, to ensure prompt settlement of the transaction on the client's funds
• Minimum of a BA/BS degree in finance or related field
• Fluent English language skills (both verbal and written)
• 1-3 years of experience in middle/back office within fixed income
Knowledge and Skills
• Strong knowledge in fixed income
• A strong working knowledge of Excel (VBA Skills are a plus)
• High level of attention to detail and accuracy
• Ability to operate autonomously without direct supervision
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage daily workflow
• Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills
• Excellent organizational skills; ability to multi-task in a high-pressure
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers
We are an active, long-term, global, multi-asset investor focused on enabling more people to harness the power of investing to meet their financial goals. By combining investment insight and innovation with robust risk management we have become one of the largest asset managers in Europe, managing 858 billion euros in assets at the end of 2020. With more than 2,400 employees in 20 countries and 670 investment professionals in 20 investment centers, we have extensive experience serving our clients.
We are proud to foster a high-performance culture, which means that we seek to recruit and retain people who are not only technically-skilled but also globally-minded, innovative and able to leverage their unique perspectives and life experiences to support our success as a company.
AXA IM is committed to building an inclusive culture, valuing diversity and supporting the career progression of all employees.