Staff - Customer Service Representative
To responsible day to day operations of Inbound Call Center and expected result are as following;
- Ensure calls are answered within committed service levels
- Queries are addressed efficiently
- Requests are completed with ease
- Complaints are resolved swiftly
- Call quality aligned with KAL's high standards - "Fast, Clear, and With Love"
Operate outbound call activities to build long term relationship with customer, increase persistency & customer satisfaction by perform the multi-tasking outbound call among priorities of welcome call and Guarantee call back ,Premium due reminder, newly orphan greeting and including the delighting MKT activities & campaign i.e. get well soon.
Responsible for premium payment on phone by credit card, ensure premium collection accuracy and process must be align with compliance and legal
• Bachelor's degree in any fields
• Minimun 1 year of experience in call center
• Having experience in insurance business is preferrable
• Having Service mind and Flexible
• Having Problem solving skill
• Good communication and negotiation skill
• Can work under pressure
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers.
Krungthai-AXA Life Insurance Public Company Limited, created from a solid co-investment partnership between Krungthai Bank PCL. and the AXA Group, global financial protection and asset-management specialists.
- A competitive salary
- Health Insurance cover OPD and IPD and dental plan
- Life and Accident Insurance
- Parent’s Health Benefit(IPD) for single staff
- Company provides group health insurance including his/her spouse and up to 3 children
- Provident Fund