Assistant Compliance Manager
The main focus will be to provide compliance advisory to the business line of P&C, in terms of the business initiatives and customer complaints.
- Provide sound and practical compliance advice to the business units of P&C in relation to the business initiatives/projects
- Participate at the regulatory project and provide advisory from the compliance perspective
- Investigate complaints related to market conduct and recommend appropriate disciplinary action
- Communicate/train staff and distributors on the regulatory and ethical standards on market conduct
- Provide support to Distribution Compliance in terms of the intermediary’s misconduct investigation
- University graduate/tertiary education
- 4-6 years working experience in insurance industry or compliance in the area of insurance
- Good knowledge of insurance products, compliance processes and regulatory requirements
- Strong communication skills
- Has confidence and maturity to communicate and deal with the business, distribution channels, management and regulators
- Good management skills to motivate and convince the stakeholders to achieve
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 165,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers.
 Including customers of AXA China Region Insurance Company Limited, AXA China Region Insurance Company (Bermuda) Limited (incorporated in Bermuda with limited liability), and AXA General Insurance Hong Kong Limited AXA Corporate Solutions, AXA Matrix Risk Consultants, AXA Insurance Company, and AXA Art with AXA XL’s insurance and reinsurance operations combined
We offer excellent career prospects and attractive remuneration package to the right candidates.