Assistant Relationship Manager
- Developing new group business and maintaining existing business through the relationships with bank.
- Building and maintaining relationships with bank partners and their key personnel.
- Understanding the prospective corporates’ employee benefit programs and needs (from bank partners).
- Working together with internal peers to prepare customized solution / quotation for the prospective corporates.
- Assisting the bank partners to close deals in order to meet sales target.
- Updating the pipeline and payment status through following up with bank partners.
- Providing sales support to bank partners.
- Preparing renewal invitation and communicating with bank partners.
- Assisting bank partners to renew the employee benefit insurance policies.
- Supporting Relationship Manager.
- At least 6 years of experience in Insurance / Financial Services Industry.
- Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to build rapport with customers.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills along with being organized, structured, assertive are required.
- Previous experience working in group business and/or a track record of managing client relationships.
- Organized and Hardworking with a strong work ethic.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill in Chinese and English.
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers.
AXA Hong Kong is committed to helping its customers achieve stability and prosperity through providing a comprehensive range of life, health, property and casualty protection, as well as wealth management and retirement solutions.
We believe it is our inherent responsibility to support the communities we operate in, hence creating a sustainable business via constant and considerable contribution in the dimensions of health, environment and the community.
AXA is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to promote Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) by creating a work environment where all employees are treated with dignity, respect, and where individual differences are valued. We welcome and treasure diverse profiles to join our big family, and to build an inclusive culture together which allows everyone to maximize their personal potential.
1Based on 2013 Office of the Commissioner of Insurance market share statistics
We offer excellent career prospects and attractive remuneration package to the right candidates.