Technical/ Functional Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Project management skills
- Ability to prioritize projects, their different stages and their implementation
- Comfortable and agile with digital and technology in general
- Ability to lead teams and engage senior management, with the ability to influence people at all levels
- Strong and effective communication
- Results and execution oriented - challenges the status quo
- Excellent documentation, planning and prioritization skills
- Experience in an international and matrix environment
- Strong Microsoft Office knowledge (especially Excel and PowerPoint)
- Fluency in English - any other language is an asset
Education, Professional Qualifications and Experience
- Ability to inform, explain, argue, and convince
- Ability to effectively communicate (orally and in writing) with all levels of the organization
- Ability to build and manage long term relationships
- Pro-active and solution driven mindset
- Ability to use own initiative
- Comfortable in a multi-cultural environment
- Ability to work well under pressure
AXA Group is the world leader in insurance and asset management. We protect and advise our clients at every step in their lives, by offering products and services which satisfy their needs in the areas of insurance, personal protection, saving and asset management. AXA is the leading insurance brand worldwide, with over 100 million clients. We are transforming from payer to partner for our client, with a strong focus on risk prevention.
Our mission: Empower people to live a better life.
Our values: Customer First, Courage, Integrity and One AXA.
AXA Partners is an AXA transversal business unit offering a wide range of solutions in assistance services, travel insurance and credit protection.
AXA Partners’ role is also to implement innovative solutions emerging from the AXA Innovation unit.
Our mission is to help our Corporate clients to enrich their customers’ experience, with more than 9,000 employees at their service anywhere, anytime.
By joining AXA Partners, you will work in a responsible company, which offers a real culture of expertise & diversity. Our focus is on accelerating the development of everyone’s skills, whilst offering attractive and competitive compensation and opportunities for professional development and growth.
Additionally, at AXA, we work to make a real difference to people - when amazing things happen and when we create opportunities for a better life, the feeling of pride is extraordinary.