Assistant Business Analyst
- Provide business analysis service and/or process review to support business initiatives/product implementation/project execution and/or operations production system related issues
- Collect, analyse and document business needs and requirements in Business Requirement Specification
- Review IT documents to ensure alignment of understanding of requirements between business end users and IT
- Conduct feasibility study and/or gap analysis
- Evaluate solution in terms of cost, timeline and quality (fit-for purpose)
- Execute user acceptance testing including test planning, test case preparation/creation and execution
- Prepare training materials and conduct training to end users
- Conduct business/deployment verification test (BVT/DVT) and implementation verification test (IVT)
- Provide post implementation support to end user immediately after system enhancement
- Assist in project coordination and administrative tasks on needed basis
- Over 0-2 years of experience in Insurance/Financial Services Industry, with a focus on business analysis and/or system analysis.
- Proven track record in specifying user requirements and managing User Acceptance Testing
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill
- Proficiency in VBA is an advantage
- Degree qualified, preferably in Business, Mathematics, Statistics, IT, Operations Management or related disciplines.
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers.
 Including customers of AXA China Region Insurance Company Limited, AXA China Region Insurance Company (Bermuda) Limited (incorporated in Bermuda with limited liability), and AXA General Insurance Hong Kong Limited AXA Corporate Solutions, AXA Matrix Risk Consultants, AXA Insurance Company, and AXA Art with AXA XL’s insurance and reinsurance operations combined
We offer excellent career prospects and attractive remuneration package to the right candidates.